Status: Will Update Every Wednesday :) Somewhat Active (;

Prince Charming Left Me

Name

Edwin and I ran out to his car and there he kissed me, it was a very deep kiss, just like in a...*HONK*.
"Holy fuck!" Edwin screamed jumping back.
My face started to get hot, that fucker pissed me off,"Damnit, who the hell was that?"
He just shook his head and opened the passenger door.
He got in on the other side just as I had buckeled myself in,"So Edwin, where are we going tonight?"
Edwin sighed,"I guess, we could go to dinner or we could go back to my place."
Then it hit me, he wanted to, NO!"E-E-Edwin, you know why I don't wanna do that..yet."
He just looked at me,"Nina, what the hell we have been together for how long?"
"Edwin I don't care how long we have been dating, I just fuckin had twins, which I think are alot nicer than you will ever be!" I hmphed and folded my arms across my chest like a pout.
"Nina, I'm sorry, forgive me?"
I was silent.
"Nina...."
I didn't say anything, he just huffed and started driving towards some resturaunt, i didn't even care at this point.
I stared out the window andstarted thinking.
I thought he was different, I mean even, well the other one, was understanding and didn't pressure me to do anything, he did love me, I think, or am I wrong. I mean he did leave me for some whore I presume, I wonder if he is dating that blonde haired girl I saw standing on the corner the other night, she seems like she would dateAdam, I mean she wouldn't date anyone else, but a druggie teen father, who doesn't wanna be there for his kids, I wonder how they met if they were dating.
My best guess would be a bar or a club, or he saw her standing on the street corner and fucked her then dumped me.

I felt my eyes get big, I just thought the name, his name, I mean out of all of that I just thougth his name, and even in that jumbeled shit, I thought, his name, the name I PROMISED myself I wouldn't think or say, I would erase him from my mind, completely.
"Nina," Edwins' voice broke my thought.
"Huh?"
"We're here," he got out and came to my side and let me out.
We were, huh, not sure, guess I should've payed attention more.
He led me in, and the rest of the dinner was a blur.
<3
"So Nina, did you have a nice dinner?" he asked, I looked at the clock it was about 9:30ish.
"Uh, yah I did, thanks," I kissed his cheek, he smiled.
"Good, so you wanna head home now?"
"Yes please, I miss Kenny," he looked at me funny.
"Kenny? What about Kristina too?"
I looked at him,"Oh uh yah! I'm just out of it."
"Hey if you don't mind me asking why did you name him Kenny? I mean lots of kids have more common names, I guess," I looked at him, then back down and started picking at my skirt.
"Uh, I uh, I named him after my.." shit what did I name him after?!,"UNCLE!"
Smooth, he just nodded, I mean I couldn't tell him I named Kenny after a dead boy that I had only known for like 20 minutes, I mean sure he was all over TV when they found his...I stopped there.
I can't think about any of them.
Not Kenny,Pete,Tommy,AJ,Aaron,the others, that is my past.
The rest of the car ride, was silent.
<3
10:00
Edwin parked at we got out, I turned around as I heard a car speeding down the street, it was a black truck, a truck, hmph, familiar....
"Nina, c'mon," Edwin chuckeled, I smiled as we walked inside, then down the stairs, then down the hallway, all the way to my apartment.
<3
I unlocked the door and went inside to see,
Butterfly, in her bra and jeans, and a Pizza boy only in his boxers.
"BUTTERFLY!" I shouted while the two frenched, on my couch!
She shot her head up,"Oh uh, heyy, Nina, you know Jarrod."
The pizza boy smiled sheepishly,"Sorry, I'll just get going."
"No you guys can finish, Edwin is staying the night, just if you two get anything on the couch promise me you will clean it up, and you know what I'm talking about," I winked then pulled Edwin into my room.
I spun around as I shut my door to see a bug eyed Edwin.
"Baby, what?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.
"I just saw what I really didn't wanna see tonight," he said kissing me.
I smiled as he pulled back,"Sorry, so if you wanna stay you may, I just gotta tuck my babies in, and then I think I'm gonna go to bed."
He looked at me with a smile that could make me melt,"Naw, I'll stay."
I smiled took his hand and pulled him back out to the porno in my living room, grabbed Kenny he grabbed Kristina and we ran back to my room.
<3
"Okay, only my bestie would fuck on my couch while babysitting my sleeping twins."
He nodded as he layed Kristina next to her brother in her own basenet.
I smiled as he watched the two sleep, and I took the oportunity to change, I grabbed my black sweats and blue cami, and changed right there, Edwin just looked down the whole time what is he thinking about?
"Hey, I'm gonna go to bed," I said with a weak smile, he just nodded with a solem look,"Night. I love you."
"I love you too baby girl," he got up, walked over and kissed me, I smiled.
"Good," I pulled him over to my bed, he layed down next to me, I closed my eyes, rested my head on his chest, and listened to his steady heartbeat.
<3
"Nina I love you," he said with his brown eyes and curly hair covering them.
"I love you too Adam," he got up and kissed me, my heart melted, he always made it do that.
I sighed,"Honey what's wrong?"
"Adam, are you sure, you're ready to be a father?" I asked taking his hand and placing it on my stomach.
He looked at me with a smile,"Yes baby."
"Good," he pulled me into a hug, Axe dark temptation filled my nose, I smiled, I was inlove.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pizza Boy{jarrod}

shortt??
sorry, it took so long for
for updates
was at a wedding.
and WHOA did NINA JUST SAY THAT?!
and Edwin can be an ass, who agrees??
Well...
Comment.Subscirbe.Tell=LOVE&UPDATES!!!
Love,
NicoleElizabeth....♥