Status: Will Update Every Wednesday :) Somewhat Active (;

Prince Charming Left Me

Name (part 2)

I layed back as my breathing started to go back to normal,"Damn Ariel."
"Did you like that?" she asked kissing my neck.
I wanted to say yes but I couldn't not after seeing her,"Yah baby."
I felt her smile into my neck,"Good."
I just sighed so did she,"Hey Ariel, I'm gonna go, Pete invited me over earlier and I wanted to go hang with the guys."
"Whatever, just remember you cheat on me, I will kill you," she was too violent for my liking.
"Right, well bye," I jumped off her bed grabbed my clothes and changed in the living room.
I sighed, God damnit, she keeps interfearing with my sex life.
I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply,"I have to see Nina."
Then it hit me, Nina I had finally said her name outloud.
</3
I ran out of there with my phone in hand, jumped into my black truck and sped down the street.
11:54p,
I was infront of her complex, debating if she would want to see me, all I know is that I have to hear her voice, I love her!
I hit my head on the stearing wheel repeatidly,"God.Fuckin.Damnit.Why.Is.She.So.Confusing.To.Me?!" I smacked it harder.
I blinked a few times then looked at the complex, knowing her she would want something down below.
I nodded then huffed, then got out of my truck and began walking to the complex.
</3
My phone buzzed as I got to the entrance.
-Pete-
"Hello?" I asked in anger.
"Dude, where the hell are you!? Ariel is at my fuckin house lookin for you!" his voice hushed in the phone.
"Shit, dude look, I am at Nina's just don't tell Ariel, tell her I stopped off for booze, or some shit, I don't care, just don't tell her where I am and that she can go home, I will be to your house soon, bye," I hung up before he could ask about Nina, god, Ariel was so fuckin controling.
I was at the door now, I opened it and walked inside.
She had to be on the bottom floor, if I knew her well enough.
</3
I made my way down the stairs until I saw a door that had a lime green skull hanging on the door and in neon purple and black it said Welcome, yupp, it was her's.
I took 3 deep breaths, then knocked.
I watched at the door slowly opened and there stood....
The love of my life, with her mouth hanging open in shock, I knew she wanted me to leave, but I wouldn't I had to tell her the truth.
Then....
♠ ♠ ♠
short, sorry I know
it is kinda confusing but school just started today
8-18-09
and I will be busy, so if the chapters come late sorry.
I will try my best to get them up when I can...
and Yes I know shitty cliff hanger, but trust me what Nina says will shock you!! :)
Well..
Comment+Tell+Subscribe=LOVE&UPDATES
Love,
NicoleElizabeth</3