Status: Will Update Every Wednesday :) Somewhat Active (;

Prince Charming Left Me

So Intoxicating (part2)

"Adam, Cheslock," it was fuckin Edwin, of course it was him, just damn.
"Who the hell is that?" I snapped, Edwin wrapped an arm around her waist, I knew who he was, he know who I was.
"I'm Edwin her boyfriend," Edwin? Her boyfriend.
"Edwin, dude you stopped coming to the fuckin weed day at Pete's house," I had to let Nina know we knew eachother.
"Adam, dude, I'm over that, didn't you notice it was after you left Nina that I stopped coming?"
What the hell? God Edwin you can't just stop coming.
"Now that you mention it yah, what the hell man she was mine first not yours she was pregnant with my kids, which I wanna see."
Nina looked into my eyes and she could tell I was pissed, she always knew when I was mad, she was just like that.
"No, Adam you can't see Kenny and Kristina," Kenny? I felt my eyes start to get wet, Nina named my son after Kenny, my favorite kid in the world. Kenny who at 15 was shot and died infront of me.
"Adam, yes you can see your children, shut your door on the way in," I love Nina.
I nodded, shut the door and followed her in, Edwin kept an arm around her tight.
</3
All three of us were soon in her room, it looked decent, her friend and I guess her friend's boyfriend had left.
Nina looked down at a baby, and picked them up, their eyes were big, and cute,"This si Kenny."
Kenny,"Can I hold him?" I asked, my hands were shaking.
She smiled,"Yes, just be careful, and support his head."
I took hold of my son,"Hey lil buddy, I'm your daddy, gasp you have your mommy's pretty eyes."
Nina smiled, then she picked up another baby,"And here's Kristina," she took Kenny and handed my Kristina, I smiled wide, she was beautiful.
"Are you gonna be a daddy's girl?" I tapped her nose, and she giggeled.
"Adam you're really good with kids, so um if you don't mind me asking, who are you dating these days?" I looked at her with a slight smile
"No one for long, she is controlling, and doesn't wanna get serious," I could tell she was wondering who the girl was..Ariel, the whore.
"Oh, well where are you staying?" questionable are we?
"No where, well her house, but I'm leaving tomorrow, I don't got alot of shit anymore, just alot of stuff going on, so I lost alot..-"
"What didn't pay debt, because if you didn't I want you to stay away from Nina, I don't want Aaron and Aj coming after her, got it?" Edwin snapped, jeez dude!
"Dude, no, it is with my fuckin family you asshole, Nina take Kristina," I handed her the baby girl, she was sleeping, little angel.
"Boys stop it!" we looked at her I felt bad.
We apologized,"Sorry."
"It's fine, but let's go back out into the living room," she pulled us into the living room, sat us down on the couch, and sat in the middle.
"Nina, look I came to apologize, I know you don't wanna see, like ever again but I had to see you-"
"Bastard you left her," Edwin you ass hole.
"Edwin shut the fuck up! Adam continue."
I sighed it would be hard,"Look, I had to see you, I think I still, well, I'm sorry I left you, I was scared and cofused and just a messed up time for me I mean my parent's getting divorced, and my real dad coming back into my life-,"
"WHOA, your real dad? WHEN?!" she looked at the ass hole, was she really worried about me?,"Edwin I love you but could you please just go home for a bit? I have to talk to Adam, I swear I won't cheat on you remember I love you."
He huffed,Haha, ass.
</
"Adam tell me now," she crossed her legs, and looked serious.
I looked at her and laughed,"Okay, look when we were engaged and I went to the station thanks to you, Jack the officer there I guess was my dad the whole time, look he looked me back up and started stalking me, I have to carry a gun in my car and knife on me at all times, I mean the man is after me and wants to kill me, like really kill me, so I have to find a new place to stay, but here, he still thinks I am with you and he will come after you, yes I know this sounds like some cheesey story, but I am telling you the truth.My dad will come after you to get to me," I looked in her eyes, I was dead serious.
"Adam, I.I.I can't beleive it," I just kept looking.
"I know, but Nina.." I leaned, in then before I knew it, I could feel her lips slam into mine.
She was trying to pull away, NO, she gave up and snaked her arms up around my neck, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer, she was in my lap, the kiss was still going, our lips touching was like heaven.

I broke it,"Nina I love you."
She looked at me,"I love you too Adam."
The kiss continued.
</3
10 minutes later of making out..
We were finished, her lips were so sweet, and soft, I was laying on the couch with her ontop of me, she was cuddeled close, I could feel her heartbeat, I looked down, she was sleeping.
Nina, I never want to loose you again, I wish I could say that out loud, but I already made you break a promise to Edwin the douche, I hope we are together forever, and this time I mean it, I don't want to loose you..ever
*Knocking*
I looked over at the door, who the hell would be here at like 1?!
I lightly picked her up and layed her back down, she was still sleeping.
I opened the door, and there was..Jack.
"Jack, what do you want?!" I snapped, the bastard followed me.
"Adam, my son, how dare you speak to your father like that, you ungrateful son of a bitch," he slurred, damn.
"My mother wasn't a bitch, now get the fuck out of here," I moved my hand to my back pocket, I felt it, my blade, if I had to I would pull it out here and now.
He saw my hand,"Ah ah ah, Adam, don't do anything hasty son."
I spit at him,"You aren't my father, my father wouldn't try to kill me."
"True, but I would kill that pretty blonde whore after she told me where Pete told me you were."
"Huh?"
"I killed Ariel," I pulled out my blade.
That fucker, Ariel is a whore, but she had nothing to do with my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
cliffhanger >:)
comment.subsribe.tell=Love and More Updates :D
Check out my other stories too!!!
Love,
NicoleElizabeth.
AND ISN'T ADAM A SWEET GUY?!