Tattoos and Chaotic Lies

Image
Name: Danielle Messimer
Nicknames: Dani, Dee, Ni Ni
Age: 18
Siblings: lots, but noe are full blood brothers and sisters. Close to older half brother, Joey
Personality: Very out-going, loud, blunt, comes off bitchy by appearance, dresses scene, perverted. Acs tough but can be pretty mushy sometimes.
Other: The singer in her band with friends and half brothr called Chaotic Lies. Their band is famous in United States and parts of Europe. Done collaborations with TONS of bands and artists, including German artists. OBSESSED with Germany and is fluent in the language even though none of them are German. She dates Oli Sykes from the band Bring Me The Horizon, Smoes and drinks. Baby of the group. Picky with guys and only likes ones with tattoo's. OBSESSED with tattoo's. She has 5.

Image
Name: Ana-Bell Kirkwood
Nickname: Ana, Ani, Bell, Tink, AB
Age: 19
Siblings: Little sister, Chloe
Personaliy: Sweet, Shy but talkative, Bottles stuff up. Doesn't takabout problems to anyone except for Dani. Cares what people think of her, especially family.
Other: Drummer and Background vocals of Chaotic Lies. Nicest and most "normal" of the group.Girly, blonde. Hates when people jusdge. Single. Doesn't smoke or drink. Also knows Germanand loves the country.

Image
Name: Joseph Messimer
Nickname: Joey, JoJo
Age: 19
Siblings: One blood brother named Reggie and lots of half brothers and sisters but only really close to his half sister, Dani.
Personality: Funny, ougoing, protective, loud, good listener
Other: Guitarist and background/screamo vocals of Chaotic Lies. Hates when Dani andAna talk about guys, especally f it involves Dani. Typical half brother. Not clos to family except for Dani. Knows German and obsessed with the country. Grlfriend names Jill. Doesn't smoke, but occassionally drinks.

Image
Name: Travis Bailey
Nickname: Trav
Age: 20
Siblings: None
Personality: Quiet and shy in the beginning but when he's comfortable around you he's talkative and mocks people a lot.
Other: Bassist and background vocals of Chaotic Lies. Has trouble getting along with people other than bandmats. Never had a real family. Obsessed with Germany and can seak the language. Him and the band travel a lot and alllive in the sme apartment building. Smoked and Ocassionally drinks. Single.

Also includes:

Image
Oli Sykes

AND

Image
Tokio Hotel