Tattoos and Chaotic Lies

hustle

Dani's P.O.V:

OK, so I was wrong. It didn't take three hours to get to the next city, it took ten! Ten long, painful hours in a cramped van with two gassy boys and only stopping every 3 hours for bathroom breaks. Our hotel better be fucking amazing!

We pulled into an alleyway right behind Tokio Hotel's van, hearing hose two words I longed to hear all day.

"We're here."

The second the driver hit the breaks, I climbed over the row of seats in front of me where Joey and Travis sat, and forcedly hurdled myself out of that stank trap, kissing the gravel.

"LAND! SWEET, SWEET LAND!" I gaped, rubbing the ground in bliss to be out of the van, earning laughs from Ana and also Tokio Hotel who had just gotten out of their van in time to see my expo.

"It wasn't that bad," Joey rolled his eyes as him and Travis got out.

"Not that bad?" I scoffed, "Joey, What the hell did you eat this morning? Your farts have never smelt that bad before!"

"Farts! What about your farts!" Travis retorted with Joey backing him up with a 'yeah!'

"A: My Farts don't smell, they're just loud. And, DOS: I'll have you know that I didn't fart around anyone in at least 48 hours. A record for me! So shut both your traps before I shut them for you," I said with my most innocent look before walking passed everyone and into the alleyway entrance of the venue, hearing laughs behind me.

It's true, I fart all the time. I'm not ashamed of it. Farting is completely natural. You may call me disgusting or say that I'm a pig and that it's not 'lady like'. Well, newsflash! I am a disgusting pig. And when has anything I ever say or do, 'lady like'? Never. Not even when I was little.

At the age of 4, I learned armpit farting. At six, I learned all the known curse words and memorized them, at 12, I could play tackle football in the rain and mud against 3 guys that are 10 times bigger than me and still win having broken every one of their limbs at the same time (sorry about that, by the way)! I'm basically a man in a girls body. But I like being a girl, so forget about the sex change.

Eventually, they all made their way into the venue, Chaotic Lies having set up our equipment first for sound check while Georg and Gustav searched the backstage and the twins were in the pit, watching us rehearsed.

After dinging a song we called Cassi, I looked down at Tom and Bill who were just standing there.

"If you guys are gonna watch us, at least pretend like our fans!" I said into the mic.

This caused Bill to start yelling things like, "Wooooh!" "Yeah!" "You guys ROCK!" "CHAOTIC LIES IS AWESOME!"

While Tom screamed things like, "AW-YEEAAH!" "I LOVE CHAOTIC LIES!" "I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES!" And he screamed them in very high-pitched voices, might I add.

"I said, pretend like your fans! Not fangirls, Tomi!" I joked as he sent me a mock-glare.

It was Tokio Hotel's turn to rehearse. Joey and Travis walked around the venue while I was piggy-back on Ana, dancing to the music while I was on her back, screaming things like, "YAY, TOM!" "TOM IS AWESOME!" "TOM! I WANT YOU....TO GET ME A SANDWICH!-SERIOUSLY!" "TOMI IS THE GOD OF GUITARS!" "WORK THAT GUITAR, TOM!"

Bill stopped singing, making his band shoot confused looks around as Bill looked down at me and Ana, "How come you're not cheering for me?" He asked.

"Because, Bill. You're not my best friend. Tom is!" I explained.

Bill fake-pouted, "but I want a best friend, too!"

"Aw, Bill. I'll be you're best friend," Ana chimed.

Bill immediately brightened up and turned to Tom, sticking his tongue out, "MY best friend is better tan yours," he taunted.

"Nu uh!" Tom shook his head, "Mine's is cooler!"

"No. Mine is," Bill disagreed.

"MINE!"

"Ana!"

"Dani!"

"ANA!"

"DANI!"

"AH-NUH!"

"DAH-NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!"

Everyone stopped what they were doing, even the staff, and stared at Tom in shock of how loud that was. The veins in his neck even stood out.

I broke the silence and joked, "So...I'm thinking that I'm better..." Which caused all of us to go into hysterics, laughing until we cried.

We had finished sound check, ate, and were now chilling out back stage. Everyone was spread about the room in different conversations. Georg and Travis were talking by the table o food bout video games. Gustav and Joey were on the couch talking about cars, and Bill and Ana were in the corner talking about...i don't know what they were talking about, and Tom nd I were on the opposite couch taking about everything. I actually found out a lot about him and was surprised to find we ha almost nothing in common, but even more surprised to find that he was still my 'best friend'. Funny how things work.

"I remember this one time when I was playing beer pong and the table flipped some how and SOAKED the guy I was against," I laughed.

"Beer?" he asked, "but aren't you only 18? Isn't the limit 21?"

"Yeah, but you can't honestly tell me that you never drank before it was [i[legal, Tomi."

He sent me a guilty smile, "Alright,you win."

"Of course I do. I win everything."

"Well you obviously haven't went against me," he smirked.

"Is that a challenge I hear?" I joked, cupping a hand to my ear.

Tom let out a small laugh, "I believe it is."

"I believe you're on, sir. Beer pong, after the concert, your room. And we'll have all these people as our witnesses," I said, pointing around the room.

"Deal," He smirked, shaking y hand, "you're going down."

"Not even in your perverted dreams, Tomi,' I joked with a smirk, taking my hand back.

Tom is awesome. We're both competitive which makes things a heck of a lot more interesting. He's just a friend that I can goof around with and joke and have fun, like Joey. Except, I'm not related to Tom.

"Chaotic Lies, You're on," Staff informed us.

I jumped up from the couch as everyone made their way to the door, and I turned to Tom, "you coming?"

He sat there for a minute, just looking at me until he smiled and stood up. Grinning,I linked my arm with his as we walked down the hall to the side of he stage. Well, he walked, I skipped. After the guys gave me their good-luck wishes and hugs, I started out like the previous concert, singing.

"and baby don't follow
their lead
'cause you never know...
"

Tom's P.O.V

Watching Dani sitting there on the stool in the front of the stage, right beside Joey as she sang the song Seize The Day, a song she wrote for her half brother (obviously Joey), I realized something. Even with all of Dani's faults and all of her misconceptions, I still like her...as a person and a friend. I realize that all of her quirks is what makes Dani, Dani. A really talented, fun, sarcastic, loud, awesome girl. A friend.

It may not seem like she has a soft side, but I bet she does. And the song that she wrote for Joey proves it.

Ana's P.O.V

The concert went very well and after wards, w all went to Tom's hotel room (after checking in) for a 'competition'. I'm not sure what the competition is because all that's happened so far was everyone (except me and Gustav) drinking beer. Dani must have had four cups so far, but that's not a lot for her.

Bill came up, flashing me his bright smile and holding two red cups that smelt of beer, holding one in front of me.

"Want one?" He offered, taking a seat beside me.

I smiled weakly at him, "no thanks."

His smile dropped, "oh."

Assuming I hurt his feelings, I tried to explain, "I just don't like the taste of alcohol. I don't have anything against anyone who does."

His smile reappeared, "So do y-"

"Alright!" Tom clapped his hands together,cutting Bill's sentence short, "let's get to the competition, shall we, Dani?"

"Oh yeah!" She snagged 4 ping pong balls from a bag. Where did that come from? "Trav? Tell Tom th rules while I set up," Dani muttered, grabbing 14 red cups.

Ahh...beer pong. Dani's favorite game. Filling 12 cups a quarter way up with beer and 2 to he rim with water to wash the pong balls off with, Travis started with the rules.

"Alright. You get 6 cups to start and 2 balls each. Each person gets two shots. You get one in the cup, the person has to chug the beer. Get both in, you get an extra shot whilst the person chugs both cups.
If the ball rolls back to yo, you get trow it behind yous back to try and get it in. If the person bounces it on the table, the other person can swat it away.
If you have one cup left and the competitor gets it in,you must get your ping pong ball in at least one of their cups to avoid losing. Got it?"

Tom nodded, walking to the end of the table, opposite of Dani. This should be interesting.

"I bet $50 that Dani wins," Joey immediately gambles.

"Are you crazy?" Georg exclaimed, "Dani's already had five cups of beer."

Joey just smirked, "you gonna bet or not?"

"Yeah. $50 for Tom."

"I got 50 for Tom, too," Gustav said, waving money in the air.

"50 bucks goes to Dani," Travis said, cackling.

I looked up at Bill and smiled. Why not make this fun, "Me too," I chimes.

Bill raised his eyebrows like he was being challenged, "50 for Tom," he said, smirking at me.

I turned my gaze over to Tom and Dani who was smirking at each other.

"You better not make me lose my money, Dee," Joey scorned.

Dani turned to him with a look and jutted her hip out, "have I ever lost you money?" she retorted.

Joey snickered, "nope."

That comment made the boys from Tokio Hotel tense up and the rest of us from Chaotic Lies chuckle. Dani is a big drinker. She has a tolerance for beer. I think she's been playing beer pong since she was nine. It wouldn't surprise me.

"Uh...can I change my bet?" Georg asked, nervously.

Tom glared, "No, Georg. I'm going to win."

"You're first, Tomi," Dani smirked.

He shot back a sarcastic look and said, "I'll be so happy when I get my money."

Dani laughed, "yeah. The money that people give you on the streets when you're homeless."
"Good one," he said sarcastically, tossing the first ping pong ball that hit the rim of a cup and bounced off the table.

He sighed and took a deep breath, carefully tossing the second one and just missing he middle cup. The guys in his band groaned.

Dani snickered and effortlessly tossed the ball going straight into the first cup without even hitting the side. Tom went wide eyed along with the rest of Tokio Hotel as she threw her second ball, hitting the middle cup.

"It's lot harder outside where the wind is," Dani mocked, "drink up, Tomi. I get another shot."

He scoffed, doing his best to chug he two cups of beer as she went in for her earned shot, missing by an inch.

Tom grabbed a pong ball out of the cup of water and aimed, trying to align it. He missed. The second one, it look like he gave up and just threw it. It landed in one of the cups, but bounced right back out. We all laughed while Tom's friends started yelling at him to make a shot.

"Cummon, Tom. I'm getting thirsty," Dani smirked, tossing a ping pong ball and making it in the next cup." Tom glared and chugged the beer as Dani threw her second shot, but missing

Tom aimed with much more consideration this time, letting the ping pong ball slide from his fingers and towards the first cup, finally making a shot.

"Finally!" Dani exclaimed, chugging the beer in on gulp. The guys just stared at her, shocked. Well...the German guys. I don't think they've ever seen a girl chug beer like that before. Well...most people haven't.

I turned to Bill and with a smirk, whispered, "I thought you and Tom won everything..."
Bill blushed and said, "so did I."
I laughed.

The game wasn't long. It only lasted a few minutes. Obviously Dani won.

I turned to Bill and held out my hand with a smirk, urging him to give me the money. He sighed and slapped it down in my hand.

"Tom, I'm gonna kill you," Bill groaned.

I laughed, "Don't worry, Bill. I'll buy you dinner."

"Yeah. And a movie," Bill chuckled.

"Right."

"Hey, hey, hey! I won! I get 10 bucks from each of you," Dani said, holding out her hands.

We reluctantly gave her her share and then settled down, taunting Tom about his loss. No one can ever beat Dani in anything athletic or masculine. That's just how it's always been.

Bill turned to me with a smile, "remember, you owe me that dinner and a movie."

I laughed, "gotcha."
♠ ♠ ♠
songs;

Cassi - Flyleaf
Say Anything (Else) - Cartel
Seize The Day - Escape The Fate

Thanks for the whole whopping 4 comments I got on this story (sarcasm)
But for real, thank you SO MUCH to the 4 of you who actually commented =].
It gets MUCH better, i promise.
Sex, lies, O.O