Status: Unbanned. Should I continue this?

You Make Me Want To Lose Control

Cold As You.

"You're right, about everything," Alex mumbled, looking down at his feet, "About William and about me."

"Yeah," I said, unsure of how to respond.

"I'm sorry," His gaze was still towards the ground, "But I really like you, you know that right?" Alex mumbled, looking up at me.

His eyes were broken, into tiny little pieces. He was broken, Alex fucking Gaskarth was broken. His hair looked as if it hadn't been combed or trimmed in months, and his clothes looked old and out of style.

"What happened to you?" I asked, concern clearly showing in my voice.

Alex smirked, "This is what you, McKenna Columbo, do to me. Can't believe it, can you?"

My jaw fell to the ground, "Me?"

Alex nodded, "Do you like me back?" He whispered.

I thought about it. Honestly, I did like him back. He was funny, cute, and easy to talk to, but did I like him enough to risk getting hurt? "Alex, I like you, but I don't know if.." I trailed off, my eyes wondering.

"I would never hurt you," Alex said with honest eyes, "Ever."

"Are you sure you want to risk Beckett hating you?" I asked sarcasically.

"We'll tell William together," Alex said confidentless.

"Come on," I said, tugging on his hand, "We are together now and Beckett will eat our fucking shit if he has a problem with that," I said confidently.

"What about Adam? Aren't you two like, together?" He asked, saddness creeping onto his face.

I laughed, "That was fake, we never actually "did it". We just faked it to fool everyone. Rian is the only one who thinks that," I laughed harder.

Alex laughed and followed me inside. William was sitting on the bed with a sour look on his face. His legs were crossed, and he looked like a mean old lady. I laughed out loud, and William turned towards me, eyes softening. I was shocked, clearly, because his eyes actuallylit upsoftened when he saw me.

"Um, Bill, Kenna and I are like, a couple now," Alex said, squeezing my hand.

William's eyes fell, almost as if this news dissapointed him, "Oh."

Oh?!?!?!? That was fucking all?! 'Oh' was the best comeback or ignorant, sly remark he could think of? What was wrong with him?

"Oh?" I asked, my additude showing.

"Yeah," William shrugged, "I'm not as mean as you think. I won't be the reason you break up." Ah, there's that sly remark. He is suggesting that we'll break up.

I snorted, "Fuck off."

"Relax McKenna, I'm not going to stop you two from dating. I actually have a heart, you know?"

"Really? Well, I figured it was under all that hate and darkness somewhere," I said sarcastically.

William scoffed, "Here I am trying to be nice to you, and you still are being a major bitch and a half towards me!"

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Sorry hon, it's part of the package," I smiled.

Alex smiled, "Aw, isn't she a cutie?" He ruffled my hair.

"Hey," I whined, "My hair is a delicate thing, you know? It's hard to look this good," I said sarcastically.

Alex laughed and tugged on my hand, "Come on, let's go to the beach!"

"How? We're stuck on a campsite?" I asked.

"Zack went out, bought beer, and came back going unnoticed. I think we'll manage going to the beach," Alex smiled at me.

"So true. And I'd love to go to the beach with you!" I smiled as his face lit up.

"Let's just go ask everyone else!" Alex said happily.

I groaned.

Because everyone else included Beckett.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a filler. Alex & Kenna<3?
Do you like that they are together now? Comment and lemme know!