Status: Unbanned. Should I continue this?

You Make Me Want To Lose Control

Sunny Skies And Broken Dreams.

I slipped on my new bathing suit that I had just bought and put on and looked in the bathroom mirror. I was losing it. My hair was a mess, and my mascara was smudged completely. I looked like I hadn't been near a standard civilization in months. My eyes were broken, and I was gaining weight, which I sort of needed.

All and all, I was falling apart. Being stuck in a cabin with your number one enemy can do that to you. I sighed and grabbed my brush. I slowly brushed through all the knots and pulled my hair into a high side pony tail. I clipped my bangs back.

I washed my face with warm water, and removed all my make-up. I reapplied some mascara and put on some light brown eye shadow. I put on some cherry lipgloss and smiled at myself. I was looking human again.

But, my eyes were still broken. Why? I had Alex now. Shouldn't I be happy? Then, why was I so goddamn sad? What was wrong with me?

I practiced my fake smiles in the mirror, and slipped on some shorts and a tank top over my bathing suit and headed out the bathroom door. I was greeted by a smiling Alex, a confused Rian, and an unhappy William.

"Well, atleast somebody missed me!" I cried, running into Alex's open arms. He squeezed me lightly and smiled into my hair.

I let go, and walked towards Rian, who looked shocked, and a little mad. "Look, before you judge, let me explain," I whispered so nobody else could hear.

He just glared at me. I sighed, "William told him to be an ass towards me, and him being the wimp he is listened to him. So, I figured out and told William off, and now we are dating!" I smiled.

"And Beckett is fine with that? His best friend and his enemy are dating, and he's just fucking sitting back to watch? Something's up with him, Kenna. I don't know if you've noticed, but me and Eve have. He's been acting, different lately," Rian whispered with worried eyes.

I laughed, "Did you guys ever consider that he's changing, for the good?" I asked. What was up with me? I was now suddenly defending Beckett! Wow, I was losing it for real.

Rian looked at me strange, "Ken, did you just fucking defend Beckett?" He said rather loudly.

My eyes widened and I looked around to see if anyone heard. Luckily, nobody did. "Rian Dawson, will you lower your fucking booming voice?! There are people around here! And no way in hell did I defend Beckett, alright? I am just saying," I tried to convincemyselfhim.

Rian sighed, "Whatever Kenna, just don't come crying to me when Alex breaks your heart."

By face went cold and I felt my eyes burn. The tears were on there way. "I'm sorry McKenna! I didn't mean that!" Rian cried.

"Whatever," I said bitterly, "Let's just go to the fucking beach," I groaned.

"I really didn't mean it! I'm sorry, it just slipped!" Rian sounded like he was begging.

I sighed, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's just forget about it," Truth be told, I wasn't going to forget it. What he said stuck in my mind. Rian thinks Alex will break my heart? Sure, he was a player, but he could change, right?

"Okay," Rian sounded unsure. I shrugged him off, and headed out the cabin door yelling, "Alright people, let's get the fuck out of here!"

Alex chuckled and ran out after me, "What's the matter, baby?" He asked, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Ri doesn't accept the fact that we are together," I said pouting.

"Aw, baby, it'll be okay," He mumbled into my hair, sending chills down my spine. Was it possible for him to change? I was unsure, but I sure hoped so.

William came out of the cabin lugging a cooler filled with sandwiches and waters. I laughed, "Who the fuck brought a cooler on a camping trip?"

Sisky pouted, "Hey, no need to make fun of me! It was smart! And look at just how perfect it came in handy! We'd be hungy and thirsty at the beach without me and my enlarged brainsize!"

"Alright, you've got me there!" I cried and put my hands up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey peoples! Give meeh some commentoss! ;]
Thankssssss.
McKenna's outfit.