Status: Unbanned. Should I continue this?

You Make Me Want To Lose Control

Crashing Cars.

It was getting late, everyone knew that. Some kids were saying we got lost, and I was starting to think they were right. We only had one teacher on our bus, and that was Miss Yakima. She was beginning to panic as well. She was yelling at the bus driver asking why we weren't there yet. The bus went silent so we could hear her.

"All the other buses reported that they got there three hours ago! You know, at six when we were supposed to get there!" Miss Yakima yelled at the driver, who's name was Ed.

"I'm sorry, Miss, but we took a wrong turn on the highway, so now we are about an hour away," Ed replied, raising his voice also.

"So these kids are going to be four hours late, and we'll get there at ten o'clock?" Miss Yakima had no patients left.

Ed nodded, sulking a little.

"So, they'll have to go right to there cabins, unpack, then go right to sleep?" She asked, through her clenched teeth.

Ed nodded again, turning back to face the road.

Miss Yakima growled and sat back down. She faced us, "Sorry kids, this bus driver got us lost. We only have one hour of driving left, so go to sleep," And with that she slicked the bus lights off.

"Are you actually going to go to sleep with William sitting across from you?" Evelin whispered.

"I guess I have to get used to it, considering we're spending a month together in a cabin," I groaned, rolled over, and shut my eyes.

Evelin was silent, and soon I heard snoring, meaning Evelin was asleep. I laughed quietly. It was so weird being on a bus with all your class mates and everyone was silent. It was unbelievably weird.

I never fell asleep, I could never sleep on a bus. Miss Yakima flicked on the lights, "We are finally here!" She cried.

Everyone cheered, grabbed their bags, and headed to their cabins.

I found Cabin 13 without a problem, and unlocked the door. The rest of the guys came piling in behind me. We all unpacked in silence, and then we called beds. There were three sets of bunk beds. Rian and I got the one near the window. I took bottom, and he got top. Zack and Adam took the one farthest from the bathroom, and Alex and William took the one by the bathroom.

I claimed the bathroom first. Living with five guys was going to be hard enough, so I needed to get to the bathroom first. I washed my face, and brushed my teeth and hair, throwing it up into a pony tail.

I slipped out of my red skinny jeans, and white and orange t-shirt, and put on some old black basketball shorts, which I rolled the waist band twice so they'd actually fit, and a gray tight fitted tank top.

I grabbed all my toiletries and exited the bathroom. I felt a few sets of eyes on me, but I ignored them. All the boys in here were pigs, besides Rian.

Rian was sitting on my bed, smiling at me. I smiled back, and sat down next to him. He gave me a tight squeeze, "You'll be okay," He whispered.

I squeezed him back, "I hope so," I sighed.

He let go, and walked into the bathroom. I felt extremely uncomfortable without him by my side. Adam and Zack were throwing stuff at each other, so I didn't mind them. But William was giving me death glares (what the hell did I do?) and Alex was just starring at me.

Alex is pretty cute. What the hell? I did not like Alex Gasgarth. He was a player who never respected women. Yeah, but he's hot, and your the only girl around for a month. I groaned out loud, and flopped down onto my bed.

William and Alex looked at me with a confused look, and I just frowned, "It's going to be a long month," I said quietly, but I knew they still heard me.

Rian finally came back from the bathroom. I smiled and sighed when he sat down next to me. "Thank god your back!" I cried.

He smiled and laid down next to me, which created a tight squeeze, considering it was only a twin bed. Rian was lucky, and was next to the wall. I, however, was dangling off the edge, and almost fell, but Rian caught me. I smiled at him.

Alex's Point Of View

Why was I jealous of Rian right now? I did not like that whore.

She's not a whore, Alex. Rian is her friend. Besides, she doesn't even have a boyfriend!

No, she isn't a whore, but she's one of the poorest people.

Money doesn't matter, Alex. You fall for a person, not their wallet.

Yes, but she doesn't have a good personality either.

How do you know? You've never even talked to her!

Yes, but William told me.

William is a douche.

True, but he's my best friend. Why would he lie?

Maybe he likes her and wants you to stay away.

William is dating Georgia, the most popular girl in school. She's gorgeous, why would he like McKenna if he had Georgia?

The heart wants what it wants, just like you want McKenna.

Do not!

Just then, McKenna laughed, and flashed the most beautiful smile I had ever seen in my whole life.

Okay, maybe a little.

Go after her.

McKenna's Point Of View

"Rian?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Rian answered.

"I'm going to sleep," I announced.

"Okay," Rian said getting up.

I grabbed his wrist. "I'm pulling a prank on William tonight. If anyone even moves while I'm pulling it, knock on the wall three times," I whispered, so nobody else could hear.

Rian smirked and nodded.

I laid there and closed my eyes, getting a little sleep before my prank.

My cell phone vibrated in my pocket at three, just like I planned. I actually slept well up until then. I grabbed my props, and woke Rian up. He gave me a thumbs up, and I crept over to William's bed. I tapped his shoulder to make sure he was asleep. He was.

I grabbed the Sharpie out of my bag and began drawing on his face. I heard Rian knock furiously against the wall.

I shoved the marker in my bag and spun around to sprint back to my bed. I turned around and crashed right into Alex.

Fuck, I am so dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, Kenna's starting to like Alex.[x
Cute, right? Hmh...
Alright, I am spoiling you guys. 2 comments = 1 update.

(Bold equals Alex's thoughts, and italicized is his conscience.)