Status: Unbanned. Should I continue this?

You Make Me Want To Lose Control

Rip Me Apart.

"Uh, I can explain," I mumbled, running rubbing the back of my neck. How did Alex manage to get up and stand behind me without making a noise? Or maybe Rian set me up...

Alex laughed, "I'm listening."

"Well, uh, I thought William would look nice with a beard," I stated, biting my bottom lip to prevent from laughing.

I heard Rian chuckle. I looked around Alex and shot Rian a death glare, making him shut up instantly. I sighed heavily when I noticed Alex was still staring at me, waiting for an explanation.

"Fine. William's an ass to me all the time, so I thought I get even with the douche," I shrugged when he looked at me in a weird way.

"So you draw on his face?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, I figured since he's so self conceded it'd make him so pissed. Also, I used Sharpie," I held up the marker with a smile on my face.

Alex smirked, "Not bad for an emo."

I frowned, "You had to ruin the nice moment," And I kicked him in the shin without holding back. He grabbed his leg and hopped up and down mumbling curse words. I just smiled and headed back to my bed.

"Oh, and if you tell him, I really don't care. He'll know it's me anyway, and I don't even want to know what he'll do to me tomorrow night," I said, crawling under my covers.

Alex growled at me, and crawled back into his bed.

I shut my eyes, and got a little more sleep.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS ON MY FACE!?!" I heard William scream. I smiled, and stretched my arms.

He came out of the bathroom with his hands on his new black beard, mustache, and eye patch. "You!" He pointed at me.

I smiled at him and tilted my head, "What, you don't like it?" I asked, twirling the ends of my hair.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" He screamed in my face.

"What is my problem?" I asked through my clenched teeth. "My problem is that you can pick on me, pull awful pranks on me, and get away with it all, but when I so much as draw on your face, you blow up! My problem is that your always manage to be around when I think I can finally start enjoying myself! What the fuck did I ever do to you?!" I growled back.

The whole cabin was awake now, and they were all staring at us. Rian slowly climbed down the wooden latter, and put his arms around my waist, "Kenna, control," He whispered in my ear.

I relaxed my muscles and took a deep breath. William was staring at me with a look in his eyes I couldn't quiet understand. Was it anger? No. It looked more like he was hurt, or broken. But why?

I frowned at him, grabbed the clothes I was wearing for the day, and walked into the bathroom. I changedand brushed out my hair, placing my new beanie on my head. I brushed my teeth, took a deep breath, and walked out and stood next to Rian.

William was scrubbing his face furiously and glaring at me every once and a while. He was giving me dirty looks, but also the occasional forgiving one, which I'm assuming he thought nobody saw.

I was so confused with William. One moment he was throwing tacos at me, and then the next he was giving me apologetic stares. What is wrong with this guy?

"Come on Rian, let's go get breakfast," I grabbed Rian's wrist and pulled him out of the cabin. Once the door was shut I exploded, "I cannot go a whole month with that- that dick!"

"You have me, Kenna. I'll get you through this," Rian comforted, giving me a tight squeeze.

"Thanks Rian, your the best," I hugged him back.

Breakfast went by too fast. I sat with Mike, Rian, and Eve. We all laughed, and for the first time in a while, I forgot about William and his evil ways.

"Yeah, so last night, Kenna drew on William's face!" Rian laughed, "Fucking priceless!"

"Oh my gosh! Give me a high five!" Eve and I high fived as everyone laughed at what I had done. Then, in came William with the beard, mustache, and eye patch.

"Oh my god!" I laughed, and pointed at him.

The whole place got quiet, real fast. I stood up and walked over to William, all eyes on us. I patted him on the back and winked at him. They wanted a show, I'll give them one.

William growled when I walked away. I grabbed an apple off of the fruit tray and walked back to my friends. Evelin smirked at me, and Mike congratulated me for finally taking a real stand for myself. Rian gave me a small smile, and continued shoveling eggs into his mouth.

A few minutes later, Adam Sisky walked up to us. I gave him a confused look.

"Uh, I need to speak with McKenna," He mumbled, looking down at his shoes.

"Alright, fine. Make it fast," I groaned, standing up.

We walked out the doors of the building and sat on the steps. "So?" I asked, tapping my feet impatiently.

"I just wanted to let you know that I think what you did to William was sweet, and that you standing up for yourself was the bravest thing ever," Adam said.

"Um, who put you up for this? William?" I asked.

"No, I am being serious. William is a real ass whole," Adam said.

"Alright, fine. But if you're going to hang with us, you're so not dressing like that," I pointed to his dress pants and collared shirt.

Adam laughed, "Don't worry, I usually never dress like this. I just do because I was William's friend. My real closet consists of skinny jeans."

"Good, then you'll fit right in," I smiled and lead him back to my table.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to my commenters! Love you all! xD
4 comments = 1 update. [x (*Now I'm testing you!)

McKenna's outfit.