Status: Unbanned. Should I continue this?

You Make Me Want To Lose Control

If You Only Knew.

The rest of the evening at the lake went by awfully slowly. The fight with William actually made me laugh, because who wouldn't laugh at a huge guy turning beat red with a Sharpie mustache and eye patch? Really!

Towards the end of the night, I fell asleep, again on a chair by the fire we had made, and when it was time to have a night snack, they couldn't get me to wake up, so they poured the lake water on me. I was unbelievably pissed off, and chased them all around with a shovel that I found laying around. Trust me, you don't want to see me pissed off with a shovel...

"William, get your fucking scrawny ass over here so I can beat the shit out of it!" I threatened, following the trail they left in the woods.

I was suddenly aware that it was a dead silent, meaning they ran really far out, or when I saw them run out here, I was seeing an illusion. I was pretty sure I wasn't mentally crazed, so I walked out into the woods a little deeper. That's when I heard something in the bushes.

"Ha! Got you now!" I cried, running over towards the moving bush. I pulled the bush aside to see a small rabbit, who looked up at me, and hopped away.

I stood there, dumbfounded staring at the spot where the rabbit had been. Was I crazy? There were no signs of humans ever being out here. That's when I realized I didn't remember the way back to the fire.

Oh, shit. I was alone, in the woods, with no sense of direction. What am I, some fucking moron? Okay, don't answer that question.

I paced back and forth for a minute, before I decided to just start yelling. So, like all girls would do, I just screamed, not saying any words, just screaming.

I heard the scream echo on for what seemed like miles and miles, but I never heard a response. So, basically I was screwed.

I sat there for ten minutes, just thinking about what happened. That's when I realized I brought my phone. I dialed Rian's number.

"Yo, where the hell are you?!" Rian answered.

"I missed you too. Look, I don't know. I'm in the woods, with a shovel, surrounded by bushes," I said simply.

Rian laughed, "Only you," I could tell he was smiling.

"Yeah, yeah. Now shut the fuck up and find me!" I clicked the end button and shoved the tiny phone back into my pocket. I didn't usually text like most girls, I just called people, so I had a small flip phone.

I tapped my foot on the ground impatiently. After about twenty more minutes, I heard noises coming from up ahead. Then, I heard someone mumbling swears under their breath. I laughed, and followed the cuss words until I found William sitting on a rock, clutching his ankle.

I groaned, "Of all people to find me, it had to be you! Now, what did you do?" I asked, crouching next to him.

"Nice to see you too. I fell over a rock, and a branch went into it. It's no big deal," William muttered, trying to be brave. He failed miserably when he tried to stand and collapsed.

"Mhm," I said, folding my arms, "You're fine. Now, let me help you. You lead the way, I'll support your weight," I said. I was actually getting along with Beckett!

"Alright," He said, wrapping his right arm around my neck.

His touch sent a shiver up my spine which made me extremely self conscious. Did my hair look alright? What was my problem!? This is Beckett we're talking about!

"So, what's new?" William asked, trying to start a conversation.

"Why are you so mean to me?" I blurted out.

William stopped walking and looked me in the eyes, "I don't know. When I was younger, it was because you were a girl, and my neighbor, so I figured, "What the hell!" But now, I guess it's just kind of a habit."

"Yeah, but why do you hate me?" I asked.

William looked shocked, "You think I hate you?"

I gave him a dirty look, "No, you just pick on me day after day, and if your friends so much as talk to me, you flip out. Also, you love it when I'm miserable," I said.

William just laughed and continued walking. It sounded like he muttered, "If you only knew," but I didn't think so.

We got back to the campsite rather quickly, and Rian took care of William's cut.

I strolled on over to Alex and plopped down next to him. We made small talk for a little while, but then we got bored, so we started having thumb wars.

We both cheated, so needless to say we tied.

"What the fuck?! You bent my thumb back!" I yelled, rather loudly.

Alex just laughed, and tucked some stray hairs behind my ears. "You're beautiful, you know that?" He asked.

I blushed, "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself," I chuckled.

He smiled, and leaned in, pressing his soft lips against mine.

Woah baby, that is the best kiss of my life! "Hey Alex, you in here?" William asked, walking in the tent.

He looked at me, then back to Alex.

Oh good lord, have mercy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh the drama! [x

Dedicated to Fiction Fever for being my loyalist commenter.
I also would like to thank Martin Johnson! for being another loyal commenter.
And to everyone else who has commented, thanks. These are just the people who comment after every update, which make me feel happy & want to update more. [x
Think you're cool enough to be a loyal commenter? Well, comment frequently and find out! xD