Don't Let Me Get Me.

One of the Boy's

I woke up, still realizing it was night. I decided to go downstairs and quickly get a drink of water. I opened my door and noticed the downstairs lights were on. I looked at the clock and noticed it was around 4:30. I heard snoring and still couldn't figure it out. Slowly, I walked down the stairs. The light got brighter, meaning it was emitting from the living room. I reached the bottom of the stairs and looked into the living room. There were bodies scattered everywhere. I walked closer to realize Nita was passed out on the floor with Colin on the couch, Jeremy in the chair, and what appeared to be Dustin from Kottonmouth Kings on the floor next to Nita. I was confused but just left it at that. I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a drink. I headed back upstairs and into bed. I wanted to be up before angel left in the morning.

I woke up when my alarm clock sounded. I hit the button and slowly sat up. I walked over to my closet, quickly changing into a Def Leppard shirt with purple plaid shorts. I put on some eyeliner and tied up my converse. I headed downstairs to see what was going on. I heard people rustling about and moving things. I entered the kitchen to see Jeremy, Colin, Dustin, and the girls eating.

"Morning sleeping beauty" Colin said, smiling. He patted the chair next to him so I sat down next to him.
"You hungry?" he asked, holding out some food.
I shook my head and looked around. Everyone was chowing down on their food. Angel was dressed up in her EMT uniform which was a dark navy blue collar shirt tucked into black cargo pants and black boots. She was aimlessly walking around, looking nervous. Finally she said she had to leave so she grabbed her key's and left. Nita sat up and looked a little weird. She grabbed everyone's plates, placing them into the sink. She walked upstairs to her room then soon after Jeremy followed her.

"That's odd" Dustin said.
"Yeahway to introduce yourself" Colin said. Dustin smirked and held out his hand.
"I'm Dustin. I didn't get to introduce myself" He said.
I shook his hand and nodded slightly.

There was a knock on the door. We all turned our head's and looked. I got up and walked to the door. I opened it to see Jimmy standing there. Not exactly the person I really wanted to see.

"Hey is Colin here?" He asked, cheeks slightly red.
"Yup."

I lead him into the kitchen where Dustin and Colin were. Colin looked up and looked as if a war was going to happen. He stood up, Dustin glancing our way.

"What?" Colin asked.
"Brian wanted to know if we were all going riding" Jimmy asked.

Colin looked at me then Dustin.

"Yeah sure. Ang want to come?" Colin asked.

I didn't know if I should or not. I mean, It IS the Metal Mulisha. Nita came down the stair's and looked at us, Jeremy right behind her.

"I asked if she wanted to go riding with us" Colin said.
"Dude go!" Nita replied.
"Yeah you can come" Jeremy said, talking about Nita.
"Alright we'll both go" I said.

Colin smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
"Where's your shit?"

I lead him outside to the garage where we parked our bikes and stored our gear. Nita and Jeremy were right behind us while Jimmy lagged behind. We grabbed our stuff and the guys helped us load our bikes and gear into the trucks. Nita was going to go with Jeremy while I was going to go with Colin. I got into his truck then realized something.

"What about Angel?" I asked.
Colin was half in the truck, half out.
"When she get's out I'll have someone go get her" Colin said.

I nodded and he started up the car. We backed out, following Jimmy and Jeremy.

"So I heard what Jimmy did. You know you don't deserve that" Colin said.

I leaned my head against the window, looking out.

"Like anything matters."

He looked at me real quick and sighed.

"Ang listen to me.Your a beautiful girl, you can do better then that."

I looked at him and saw his cheeks were red.