Don't Let Me Get Me.

King Klick

"So where are we going?" I finally asked.
"Brian Deegan's house."

I nodded and looked at Colin again. I don't know if he noticed I was starring or not, for a few times his cheeks brightened up. Finally we got to Brian's house. I was nervous since I didn't really talk to any of the mulisha guys ince they saw my tattoo. I climbed out of the truck and looked around. Truck's were everywhere. I met back with Nita who looked around wide eyed, like a kid in a candy store.

"Holy shit I think the rest of Kottonmouth Kings are here" Nita whispered in my ear.

I looked around, not even wanting to be there. I wanted to turn around, and run. Run to I don't even know where. Maybe back to my old state. I never have felt more out of place than I did now. I was looking down at my feet, noticing Nita walked away. I just stood there, not really wanting to do anything. Then I felt someone grab me and lift me up.

"Cheer up monkey butt" Colin said, swinging me over his shoulder. I started to giggle and kick my feet.
"Put me down!" I demanded. Colin set me down. People were in fit's of laughter. I smoothed out my shirt and looked up to noticed three guys standing by Dustin. All laughing hysterically. They were the rest of the members of Kottonmouth Kings.

"Dustin I'm going to kill you!" I said, chasing him. He was laughing and running, and everyone was laughing too. I ran and slipped, falling right on my ass. I layed there, just starring up at the sky. My ass hurt real bad.
"You ok?" someone asked. Brad from Kottonmouth Kings was standing over me.
"Umm I think I'll be ok"I replied, taking his hand and he lifting me up. I brushed myself off and we walked back over to everyone. They were getting their gear on, Bobby and Dustin getting their gear on as well.
"You two ride?" I asked.
"Yeah. For year's now" Bobby replied. I finished putting my gear on, while everyone was already on their bikes. This was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know it's short, just a little something to keep you reading. I recently had two kitten's die, I've started GED classes, and Angel's eyebrow piercing ripped. But I promise I'm typing up more right now. Comment please?