Don't Let Me Get Me.

Movie Time

"So why weren't you in the club?" He asked.
"Umm I lost my ID. Does that help?"
We headed down the stairs into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and poured both of us some soda. I handed the glass over to Colin who immediatly started chugging it down.
"So what were you going to do?"
"Watch movies" I replied. He placed his cup in the sink, then stood next to me smirking.
"May I watch them with you?" I rolled my eyes and shook my head yes, figuring he wasen't going to leave otherwise. We headed into the living room and Colin plopped right down on the couch. I rumaged through the movies until I found one I liked. I picked it up and showed it to him.
"The Nightmare Before Christmas? Yeah I guess" he said. I flipped him off again and put the movie in. I sat on the couch, curled up. Colin yawned, stretching his arm's out, placing them behind my head. I rolled my eyes and giggled a little. I placed my head on his shoulders and we started to watch the movie. A few times Colin got up to make popcorn, get chips, things like that. But we would always snuggle. I may have only known him for a little bit but I felt a connection with him. I didn't even know if he liked me but he deffinatly was a close friend to me. After the movie ended we put in The Crow.

"I love this movie" Colin said. "Agreed." We started to watch the movie until Colin turned and starred at me.
"What?" I asked, looking up at him. He was smiling, but not the smirk smiling. I felt my cheeks go slightly red, good thing the light's were off so he couldn't see.
"Nothing." He turned back to the movie, making me mad. He just laughed to himself and continued watching the movie. I snuggled up tighter, grabbing the blanket off the back of the couch. I wrapped both of us up, not really even knowing why I was getting close to a guy. Usually the guy's go to Nita or Angel. We sat like this for awhile until the movie was over. The credit's were playing and neither one of us budged.

"You going to get that?" Colin asked.
"Nope I'm comfy."
I snuggled closer to him, making him wrap his arm's around me. He looked at me, smiling again. I sat up and looked at him.
"Ok why do you do that?" I asked.
"I like you" he said. I looked down, knowing I really was blushing. He placed his hand on my chin, gently lifting my face up. We were eye to eye, me looking into those hazel eyes and him looking into my gray hazel ones. He leaned closer, his lips inches from mine. I leaned in too, wanting to feel those lips on my own. He was just about to do it when the door flung open.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it is extremly short, I'm sorry guys! Someone ran over and killed my friend's grandma's cat which is all she has left and we heard the crunch of her bones snapping and I'm traumitized, not kidding. Just wait and I'll have more and better up I promise.