Don't Let Me Get Me.

Surprise of a Lifetime

Angel and I hung out for a bit, putting her's and Nita's bike's away, watching the television and finding food. We heard a car door pull up and the door slamming shut.
"Whose that?" Angel asked.
I shrugged my shoulders. The front door burst open and Nita walks in carrying all her stuff. She set it down and took a deep breath in. She was wearing her usual Kottonmouth Kings shirt and black jeans.
"That sucked hitting traffic."
"I bet. That's why we left early" Angel replied.
Nita smirked and grabbed her stuff. She headed upstairs, I'm assuming to put her stuff away.
"I'll be back" I told angel. I opened the front door and headed to the truck.

I realized I left my clothes bag outside. I opened the truck door and grabbed my bag. I slammed it shut, looking over at the neighbors house. He had car's parked all along his driveway. They were all sitting outside on the porch. They deffinatly looked like a rowdy bunch. Someone came up behind me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Bitch what you doing?" I heard Nita ask.
"Their different."
She turned and looked at the neighbors. Immediatly her jaw dropped.

"What?" I asked worried. I didn't know if there was killer's living next door.
"Do you know who they are?" Nita asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh it's short I know! Just got back from the ocean so pardon moi.