Don't Let Me Get Me.

The Lovely New Neighbors

I looked at her kind of dumbfounded. Who exactly was supposed to live next door?

"Ang think. His name is Colin. Just look at them Ang! It's Metal Mulisha!"
I jumped and looked over at them. They, too, were watching Nita and I. Then I saw Colin and someone else stand up, walking our way. Nita grabbed my shoulders and turned me around.

"Pretend we're talking."
"Ok. How was your trip?" I asked.
"It was fine" Nita said, smirking.

We heard someone clear their throat so I turned around. Colin was standing there with Jeremy, also known as Twitch, from the Metal Mulisha.

"My boy's and I were talking. We wanted to know if you ladies want to join us for dinner tonight. We're having a cook out and since your new to the hood."

I looked at Nita who looked at the boy's.
"Yeah we'll come. Be over at 6?"
"Perfect. Catch you pretty girl's later" Jeremy said, winking.
We watched them walk back up to their house. We ran inside, busting through the door. Angel was in the kitchen and dropped her cup at the sight of us. Nita didn't help when she ran into her.

"Metal Mulisha live's next door and tonight we are going over for a barbque. Get ready!" Nita screeched.
Angel looked at her then at me for the truth. I nodded and her mouth just gapped open.

"Oh my god we got to get ready!" Angel yelled. Both of them ran upstairs while I kind of lagged behind. I didn't really feel the need to change. So I just sat down and went to turn on the television when there was a knock on the door. I got up and opened it up. None other then Jimmy Fitzpatrick, my favorite rider, was standing there.

"Sorry to bother you but Colin told me to come over and nab one of you. He need's help with something" Jimmy said, cheeks slightly pink.

I felt my cheek's go pink too. Why? I have a tad bit of a crush on Jimmy.

"Ok."

I followed him over to the house. We walked to the backyard where Colin, Jeremy, and the rest of Mulisha was sitting around a big table. They looked up, making me uneasy. Jimmy stood next to me. So close that his arm kept brushing mine, making my heart flutter.

"Hey thank's for coming over. We figured one of you girl's could help us with this. We were cooking and spilled sauce everywhere on the white carpet. Can you help?"
"Yeah I can help if someone show's me where" I replied.

Jimmy nodded and motioned for me to follow him. My heart just kept pounding louder and harder against my rib cage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boring, I know. Kind of no point to it yet there is.

Want to give a shout out to my readers! So far there's 24 of you!