Don't Let Me Get Me.

Everyone's First Encounter

He bought me into the the living room where I saw a huge glob of what appered to be barbeque sauce on the floor. I was kind of puzzled. Why was barbeque sauce on the living room floor?

"Beau was chasing Ryan with a peice of chicken that was covered with sauce. They ran in here, obviously leading to this."

I kind of just shook my head.

"Why? Ok do you guy's have cleaning stuff?" I asked.

"Yup. I will be right back."

I watched Jimmy go upstairs into I assume the bathroom. I walked over to the bookcase that held all of Colin's medals', award's, and magazine picture's of him. I even saw picture's of Metal Mulisha, all the guy's having fun. It honestly kind of made me jealous that I wasen't apart of that.

"That was when we went to Ocotillo Well's" Jimmy said, standing behind me and making me jump a little.

"Sorry I. I just."

"It's ok. Anyway, here's some carpet cleaner and a rag" He said.

I grabbed the bottle and sprayed it onto the mess.

"Just clean that up in about 20 minutes" I said.

Jimmy nodded and tossed the rag aside. We headed back outside to see Angel and Nita already joining the crowd. Nita was wearing Jeremy's hat. She's the flirt.

"Hey we heard you were their pet mexican!" Angel said laughing.

I flipped her off and sat down next to Colin. Jimmy sat on the other side of me with a beer in his hand. Colin had his shirt off, exposing every tattoo. He caught me looking at them and smiled.

"Got any tattoo's?"

I lifted up my pant leg and showed him my Slipknot tattoo then my Misfits one. Then I held out my wrist's, showing him the unholy confessions tattoo.

"Wow awesome!"

"Show him the other one" Jimmy piped up.

I cocked my head a bit. What one was he even talking about? He pointed to the back of his neck, making me realize my Mulisha Troop tattoo. By now all the guy's were looking. I lifted up my hair a bit, it was already in a ponytail. I turned around and showed it to them. I wasen't even sure how they'd react to the tattoo.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is kind of longer then the others. Comment's are more then welcomed!