Don't Let Me Get Me.

Branded Skin

I stood there for a few minutes, hair held high. This has got to be the most akward thing i've had to do. I turned back around to see their face's dropped, well the Mulisha men anyway.

"What?" I asked, putting my hair back down.

They still stood and sat there, starring.

"I didn't know you were a mulisha fan!" Was the only response I got from Jeremy.

"Yeah we have been for a long time."

The guy's kind of looked around at everyone else.

"Got any tattoos?" Jeremy asked Nita.

She showed him her forearms, which bore a Marylin Monroe with Hollywood Undead underneath on her left forearm. Her Hello Kitty on her right forearm. Then her star on her right wrist and the deathbat on her back. Then Angel decided it was a good time to show them her pentacle on her right wrist and her peacock on the back of her left leg.

"I'm in the process of getting more. I need to find a good parlor around here that does them" Angel said.
"Yeah we just moved here so we don't know where anything is" Nita said.

She now was on Jeremy's lap. Apparently he liked it though, he was not moving her. Everyone started talking again, all in their little group's. I felt a little left out but didn't worry. I Just walked back around front, no one noticing, and going back into our house. I got out the playstation 2 and decided to play the motocross game we have. While that was loading, I went into the kitchen to grab the radio. I bought it back into the living room and plugged it in, putting a motley crue CD in. I grabbed the controller and started playing for a bit.

About 20 minutes went by and still no one showed up. I turned up the music and started a brand new carrer. Just when I went to press start there was a knock on the door. Cautiously, I grabbed the nearest object, a umbrella, and headed to the door.