Don't Let Me Get Me.

Jimmy's Question

With one hand holding the umbrella up high, I placed the other on the doorknob. Slowly, I turned the handle clockwise. I flung the door open and saw Jimmy jump back.

"What the hell!"
"What? You can't trust everyone!"

I moved aside to let him in. I placed the umbrella down then shut the door.

"So what's up?" I asked him, still not sure as to why he was even here.
"Well you left and I didn't know where you went."
"I just came here. Why are you so worried?"

He looked at the tv and smiled.

"Want to play a game?"

We played for a few hour's, shoving each other when one passed the other on the game. Jimmy even took over the radio, putting on whatever CD's he wanted. Eventually, our hand's cramped and we couldn't play no longer. I shut the game down and put it back.

"Well that was fun" Jimmy said.

I nodded and stood up. It never really crossed my mind that I was sitting here, playing a game with a member of Metal Mulisha. And from that I started getting a tad nervous, which make's me clumsy.

"Well I should head back."
"Ok" I replied.

I went to step forward and tripped a little. I quickly stood up, feeling my cheek's burning. Jimmy turned to leave, hesitated, then turned back around. He looked like he swallowed down a lump then faced me.

"If, well, if your not doing anything tomorow, would you like to go out with me? To see the town and stuff?"

I seriously felt like I was having a stroke by now. My heart was pounding in my chest.

"Sure."
"Great. I'll be here around 6:30 maybe 7" Jimmy said.

I nodded and watched him go over to Colin's house. I shut the door and smiled to myself. Did that mean a date? I ran upstairs and into my bedroom, flopping on the bed. I had the hugest smile on my face. A few minutes later i heard the front door open and shut. There was thumping on the stairs and Nita came busting into my room then jumped on me.

"You got a date with Jimmy Fitzpatrick tomorow!" She yelled.

Angel stood in the doorway, Grinning ear to ear.