I Should Have Never Thought of You

Chapter 3- I'm Addicted To This Girl

CASSADEE’S P.O.V

We are all sitting at breakfast. Hayley is across the table from me. We keep looking at each other every few seconds but then quickly look back at our plates, which neither of us has really touched. Everyone is quieter than usual. We normally have to be escorted of the premises.

“Ok, someone say something!” Pete shouted. “Like a million gay babies have born in the past half hour!”

“Sorry.” Hayley said. “I didn’t get much sleep last night.” Gee maybe it’s because you were so busy thinking of how much you hate me now. I thought to myself.

“Why?” Andy asked.

“I was just up thinking.”

“Bout what?” Why does Andy have to pry into everyone’s personal lives? Seriously, he isn’t a therapist.

“Just stuff.”

“Hayley if something is bothering you, you should talk about it.”

“Oh my god Andy, you’re not a fucking therapist!” She shouted and got up and ran to the bathroom. I decided I would go talk to her. Even though it may not help.

“I’m gonna go check on her.” I got up and walked to the bathroom. I walked in and Hayley was looking at her self in the mirror, a single tear streaming down her face, which was followed, by more tears. She has eyeliner and mascara running down her face in a matter of minutes. Either she didn’t notice I was there or she didn’t care. “Hayley?” I asked quietly, but I knew she heard me. She didn’t answer. “Hayley are you ok?” She sighed and then turned to me.

“Does it look like I’m ok?”

“No.”

“Can you just go?”

“We need to talk… about last night.”

“What’s there to talk about? You like me. But I’m not a lesbian. Or bisexual.”

“You don’t sound too sure of yourself.”

“Well I am sure… or not.” She was crying more now. I hugged her and she cried into my
shoulder.

“It’s ok.”

“No it isn’t. My parents and everyone is going to me if they know and my life is going to be over.”

“Babe, this isn’t high school.”

“I know it isn’t. But my whole family is homophobic. And Zac said he wouldn’t care, but what about everyone else.”

“I feel the same way. People probably won’t accept me either. But sometimes I wonder if it’s worth it to suffer just to keep everyone happy.”

“But if everyone turns their backs on me, I’ll still be suffering. But I really like you… more than I should.”

“Well, no one has to know… we can tell them when we’re both ready.” She slowly leaned in. There wasn’t even an inch between us. We were looking into each others eyes until I finally closed the gap. It was the most passionate kiss of my life. It was everything I imagined it would be and more. And no, it wasn’t my first kiss. But it was my first kiss with someone I really love. It was… for lack of a better word, magical.

“Wow” Hayley breathed. I looked at her sparkling hazel eyes. We kissed again but this time it was as passionate and romantic. It was sexy, hot, and sloppy. I licked her bottom lip and was quickly granted entrance. I explored every inch of her mouth, remembering everything. Suddenly she pulled away.

“What’s wrong?” I asked her.

“We’re in a public bathroom. What if someone sees us?”

“Oh right, we should probably get back anyway, they’ll start wondering where we are.” We fixed out hair and makeup and then left the bathroom and went back to the table.

HAYLEY’S P.O.V.

We returned to the table and sat down. Everyone looked at us weirdly. “Why are you all staring?” I asked.

“No reason.” Jersey said.

“Were you guys talking about us or something?” Cassadee asked.

“No. Of course not.” Josh said.

“You guys are such douche bags!” Zac screamed. “They were saying that you guys were making out in the bathroom.” Cass and I just busted out laughing.

“What?” Jeremy said. “We’re guys, we have fantasies, ok?!” That made us laugh even more.

“You honestly think we would be making out in the bathroom?” I asked.

“Were you?”

“Definitely.” I said sarcastically. “Would you like us to video tape it next time?”

“Shut up you tease!” Elliot screamed. We finished breakfast, paid, and left. We all hung out on Paramore’s bus on the ride to the venue. Hayley and I were sitting in a corner talking the whole time.

I stood backstage and watched Hey Monday’s set. Towards the end of the set Cassadee had them bring her an acoustic guitar. “I’d like to dedicate this next song to someone special.“ She said and began to play what I soon recognized to be Did it Hurt by NeverShoutNever.

I've been waiting my whole life
For someone like you
To go and pick me up and take away my blues
It's been one hell of a year
In my own shoes
But I've got some questions for you

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Did it hurt just to know I was right here waiting
Did you know, do you know
It was love from the first time we touched

I've been waiting my whole life
For a someone like you
To go and steal my heart
Just the way you do
It's been one hell of a year
Here waitin on you
So I've got some questions for you

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven
Did it hurt just to know I was right here waiting
Did you know, do you know
It was love from the first time we touched

La la
Oo oo
Da da da da da da


As she sang the last notes of the song, the crowd was cheering. I had a smile permanently on my face. Everyone else was just confused because as far as they know she isn’t dating anyone. Cass looked to side of the stage, smiled at me, and mouthed ‘I love you.’ I mouthed it back and winked at her. I was the luckiest girl in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been like forever!! Really sorry!!! If you ever get really impatient just start bitching and yelling at me! Please comment and subscribe, thank you!!! <3