I Should Have Never Thought of You

Chapter 5- I'm Still In Love With Her

“Ew! Get the fuck away from me Cassadee! You lesbian freak!” Hayley shouted.

“Hayley what the hell?!” I shouted.

“What do you mean what the hell?! You’re the one who kissed me!” She said. Tears ran down my cheeks and I ran out of the room before anyone could stop me. I ran for as long as I could in any direction. I had no idea where I was going and I didn’t care. I finally came to a park and decided to stop. I sat down on the swings and began crying. I don’t know how long I had sat there but it was starting to get dark. I didn’t know my way back to the bus and the park was now deserted. I was terrified. I began crying out of fear this time and curled up into a ball and rocked back and forth,

ZAC’S P.O.V.

Cassadee ran out of the room in tears. “Oh my god Hayley how could you be such a bitch!?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Zac.” She said.

“You know damn well what I’m talking about!”

“I’m not a lesbian. I didn‘t ask her to kiss me! I didn‘t want her to kiss me!”

“You’re right, you’re just an asshole.” I shouted and ran out of the room after Cassadee. I had no idea which direction she ran to but I was determined to find her. I ran around town for hours, not knowing where I was going. I asked some people if they’d seen her, they all said no. My phone began ringing and I picked it up. “Hello?” I said.

“Did you find her” Mike asked.

“Not yet.” I said.

“Ok, well we’re gonna start looking for her too.” He sounded like he was about to cry.

“Hey man, I’m sure she’s fine.” I said.

“I know, she’s just like a little sister to me is all. I’m worried about her.”

“I’ll find her don’t worry.“ I said. I hung up and continued looking for her.

As it began getting dark I found a park, and what appeared to be the silhouette of a girl sitting curled up on the ground by the swing set. I walked up to her and stepped on a twig which made her jump and turn around. When she saw me she screamed.

“Cass! Cassadee! It’s me!”

“Zac?” She asked after she calmed down a bit.

“Yeah.” She jumped up and hugged me.

“Oh thank god.”

“Come on. Let’s get you back.”

“No. I don’t wanna go back, they’re all going to hate me and kick me out of the band.”

“No, they’re all worried sick about you.”

“Really?”

“Yes! Now come one it’s dark out and getting cold.” We walked back in what I hoped was the direction of the bus. It was and shortly after we were at buses. I knocked on the door to Hey Monday’s bus and Mike answered the door. He pulled Cass into a hug.

“Thank god you’re ok! We were worried sick!”

“I’m fine Mike. Relax.” Cassadee said.

“Thanks for finding her Zac.”

“No problem.” I said and walked back to my bus. Everyone was sitting in the lounge except Hayley, she had to stay in the hospital overnight. “Hey.” I said. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Jeremy.

“Hey.” Josh said.

“Wow, I knew Cass liked Hayley but, I never thought she’d kiss her. I mean Hayley obviously isn’t gay.”

“You honestly believe that Cass just kissed Hayley?”

“Well, yeah, that’s what happened.”

“Are you retarded. If Hayley didn’t like Cassadee it wouldn’t have been a big deal that she liked her.”

“What? Dude, if a guy like me I’d be freaked too.”

“She wasn’t just freaked that Cassadee liked her, she was freaked that she liked Cassadee too.”

“What?” Jeremy ask.

“They’ve been secretly dating for almost a week.” I said.

“Holy shit!” Josh shouted.

“Was it really that shocking?”

“Well yeah, that’s kind of… weird.” He said.

“It’s not weird.”

“Dude, that’s actually kind of hot.” Taylor said.

“It’s sick is what it is!”

“Oh my god Josh. No it isn’t. What is your problem?”

“My problem is that Hayley is a lesbian.”

“Why?”

“Because I may possibly still be in love with her.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Raise your hand if you weren't expecting that! *raises hand*
Haha, yeah I wasn't expecting to write that either.
Please comment and subscribe and sorry for the two month long wait!!!