Angels and Kings

Hi Darling

(Nonnie)

I woke up with butterflies in my stomach we were leaving in a couple hours for Denver, CO to start the AK-47 tour. I woke up Callie and we both quickly got dressed. Then we loaded up the SUV with our bags, and we all headed to the airport. The rest of the guys were going to meet us there. We gave my mother a hug and went to board the plane. I had to keep telling my self that this was a good thing.

As we boarded the plane I realized my complete and utter fear of flying I grabbed onto the closest person to me. Matt just looked at me like I was crazy then his face changed to understanding. "Don’t tell anyone or I will kill you." I said my eyes shooting daggers.

"I won’t come on sit next to me." I looked around for Callie she was sitting across the isle next to Disashi. "Just close your eyes and go to sleep and well be on the ground in no time." My face turned to panic. "I mean we’ll be landing safely in no time," he said slowly.

"If Travis finds out I’m afraid of flying he will never let me live it down." I said in a low voice.

"Don’t worry, Non, your secret’s safe with me." He said with a smile.
The plane ride was about four hours long. And we were all bored the whole time. Halfway through I fell asleep. When I woke up we had landed. We made our way outside where a shuttle bus was waiting to take us to the venue for the first show.

Once we arrived we all got off the bus. Travis took us around to meet everyone. First stop: Cobra Starship’s dressing room. "Hey everybody. I wanted to introduce you all to my sister and her friend," He said, "and my friend," He amended. "Callie."

"So this is the famous Non and Callie. Travis told us a little about you both. I’m Gabe Saporta, this is Victoria Asher, that’s Ryland Blackinton and that’s Alex Suarez; oh and I almost forgot Nate Novarro."

"Hi, it’s nice to meet you," Callie said shaking his hand.

Victoria came over and gave us both hugs. "I’m so relieved to see other girls on this tour. You have no idea how weird it can get with just boys around," she said smiling.

"So come on I’m going to introduce the girls to the others you guys want to come?" Travis said.

Gabe jumped up. "I’ll come," he said his eyes never leaving Callie. We left that room and went to the next one The Academy’s dressing room.

"Hey Bill, this is my sister and my friend Callie. William Beckett, Adam Siska, Andy Mrotek but most people call him "The Butcher", Michael Chislett, and Mike Carden."

"Hey Travis, its time for our sound check come on." Eric called from outside.

"I gotta go. You guys hang out here, then I’ll take you to meet everyone else later, okay?" he said leaving us.

"Hey Darling," Bill said. "Its nice to see some fresh blood this time around." He had this sincerity that just let me know he was really happy to see new people.

"I just hope we have fun," I said.

"I’ll make sure you of it," he said and I knew he meant it.