A Little Piece of Heaven

The Honeymoon Suite

-Brenda’s POV-

“Do you, Brenda Diane Smith, take Brian Elwin Haner, Jr. to be your lawfully-wedded husband,” the minister asked me as I stood at the altar with the one person who has ever made me truly happy. It was our wedding day, and everything was perfect. We had been planning this moment for close to a year, just to get every single detail exactly how we wanted it.

We chose to have an outdoor wedding in the fall, and based our wedding colors off the changing leaves. I had chosen dark red and peach colored roses for my bouquets, with cream colored ribbons to accent them. My bridesmaids’ dresses were all a deep burgundy shade of red to off-set my pure-as-snow white gown. The groomsmen wore black tuxes and vests, and ties that matched the burgundy color of the bridesmaids’ dresses.

Today’s weather could not have been any more suitable for an outdoor wedding. It was cool and breezy, just as early October weather should be, but the setting evening sun kept it just warm enough to be comfortable.

It was nothing too fancy; a simple ceremony in his parents’ backyard, surrounded by only our closest friends and family. Neither of us wanted to go overboard on it. We wanted something simple, but elegant, and that’s what we got.

“I do,” I answered as I smiled at him and tears of joy stained my cheeks. I couldn’t have been happier knowing that he was the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with.
When he’d proposed to me on Valentine’s Day almost two years ago, I was so excited that he’d felt the same way I had. I knew very early on that he was ‘the one’. We’d only been together a few months, but it felt right.

Now, standing here today, knowing that all my dreams of having my own fairytale wedding and story-book ending were finally coming true, I couldn’t wait to see what the future held for both of us.

“And do you, Brian Elwin Haner, Jr., take Brenda Diane Smith to be your lawfully-wedded wife,” the minister asked as he turned in Brian’s direction and smiled.
Brian smiled his gorgeous smile at me and nodded his head as he gently squeezed my hand in his. “I do,” was his reply as he brought my hand towards his lips and lightly kissed my fingers.

The minister smiled as he nodded in understanding and turned back towards the crowd. “By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride.”

The small crowd of people in audience cheered and applauded as Brian moved closer to me before wrapping his arms around me and tenderly placing his lips against mine. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back briefly as more tears fell from my eyes.

Once we pulled away, we led the bridal march back down the aisle between the standing audience. We waited in a line next to the house for everyone to congratulate us and share a hug and a handshake with us before we proceeded to the reception which was at one of our favorite restaurants.

After the reception…

When the reception ended, before Brian and left building, everyone lined up outside with bottles of bubbles in their hands. As he and I exited the restaurant towards our waiting car, bubbles were blown at us.

We got into his waiting silver BMW that was decked out in streamers and window paint declaring that we were ‘JUST MARRIED!!’ on the back glass, and drove to the LAX airport in Los Angeles. Our parents had arranged for us to spend a week in Acapulco, Mexico for our honeymoon and we were flying out tonight. Our bags were already packed and ready to go in the back of his car.

Once we arrived at the airport, we lugged our bags into the waiting area and waited to board our flight.

After the flight…

Our flight lasted a little over two hours and we arrived in Acapulco just before midnight. We got settled into our luxurious ‘Honeymooner’s Suite’ at the hotel we booked. We had decided just to go to bed for the night, instead of going out to local clubs and bars.

After changing out of my wedding dress and into an oversized t-shirt and some sweatpants, I walked out onto our seaside balcony to look out at the stars and the moonlit water.

After being out there only a few minutes, I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist from behind. I smiled as I turned my head to look at him before turning in his arms to face him with my back against the balcony railing. He smiled at me and leaned down to place a kiss on my lips, which I gladly accepted and returned. He smiled against my lips and lightly slid his tongue along my bottom lip, asking for entrance. My mouth fell open slightly as I faintly moaned into the kiss. He kissed me more passionately upon gaining access to explore my mouth.

As things got a little more intense, I felt him pick me up and wrap my legs around his waist before he carried me back into our room. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we continued to kiss throughout the short walk to the bed. Once we made it to the bed, he gently placed me onto it before crawling onto it himself. As he hovered over me, I looked up at him and bit my lip slightly. I placed my hands on his chest and lightly grazed them across his shirt as I moved towards the hem of his shirt. He leaned down to lightly begin kissing my neck.

I lightly tugged on his shirt, indicating I wanted it off of him, and he pulled away from my neck briefly to let me pull his shirt over his head. I removed his shirt and bit my lip a little harder as I stared at his chiseled chest, and toned stomach. I heard him chuckle a little, probably because of my reaction, before he moved his head to begin sucking and kissing on my neck again.

A small moan fell from my mouth as he moved one of his hands to cup one of my breasts. I felt him smirk against my skin before he gently nipped at it. He knew what he was doing. There was no doubt about that. I lightly trailed my fingertips up and down his chest and abs, and got a faint moan from him in response. His body tensed slightly when I began to gently rake my nails across his skin. He moaned faintly again and moved his hands to pull my shirt up over my head.

I felt my cheeks go hot as he looked down at me, causing me to look away from him. He smiled and chuckled slightly once again before placing a finger under my chin and turning my head back towards him as he leaned down close to me.

“You’re gorgeous, baby,” he said against my lips before applying his lips to mine. I kissed him back as another small moan escaped my lips.

Without breaking the kiss, he moved his hands around my back to unclasp my bra. As he slowly pulled the straps off my shoulders and down my arms, I felt my cheeks flush red again in insecurity. He moved away from my lips to slowly kiss along my jaw, to my neck, and finally to my collarbone.

My breathing became a little staggered when I felt his lips leaving a trail from my collarbone between my breasts. He moved his hands to skillfully remove my sweatpants and panties in one swift motion. I looked down at him just as he took one of my nipples into his mouth and bit my lip as I moaned again. He smirked a little before sucking lightly. I moved my hands down his stomach to tug on the waistband of his pants.

He flicked his tongue across my nipple as he sucked harder before pulling away and moving to my neglected breast. I moaned again, slightly louder this time, and pulled his pants down his legs, leaving him in just his boxers. He smirked and moved his head to tug on my other nipple lightly with his teeth. He moved between my legs as he pulled away from my breast to kiss my stomach lightly, which caused my breathing to become shallower.

I could feel him growing harder between my legs as I shifted my hips slightly. He moaned and moved his hips against mine a little before looking down at me as he moved his hands to my hips. I took that as my cue to remove his boxers, so I did. I wrapped my fingers around the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down his body slowly. I moaned as I revealed his now fully erect member.

“You like what you see,” he asked in an arrogant tone which only turned me on more. I nodded my head as I averted my eyes to his. I saw him smirking, adding to his arrogance and ego.

He then leaned down to kiss me once again, but this time it was harder; more lustful. I moved my arms to wrap around his neck again as I moaned against his lips and kissed him back with just as much passion and lust.

He reluctantly pulled away too soon to look at me. “I know you’ve never done this before, so I’m not gonna lie. It’s gonna hurt. I’ll try as best I can to keep from hurting you, but if you need me to stop, let me know, okay?”

I bit my lip and nodded my head as I looked up at him. He moved his hand from my hip to slowly guide himself into me. I whimpered in pain as I closed my eyes. He started slowly moving his hips in and out of me as I waited for the pain to turn into pleasure. Luckily, I didn’t have to wait long before I started enjoying what he was doing to me.

With each thrust, I felt myself being taken to some unknown place. I’d never felt this kind of high before. I moaned louder and louder as he kept his hips moving. With each of my moans came another wave of bliss.

He sped up his thrusts a little, which caused us both to moan louder. As he continued, I pulled him down to kiss me and began moving my hips in sync with his.

Before long I started to feel a tingling, burning sensation in the pit of my stomach. I knew I couldn’t last much longer, but I bit my lip in attempt to hold out as long as I could. He looked down at me as he pushed himself deeper into me with each thrust. “C-Come on, b-baby, let it out,” he huffed as he moved a hand to squeeze one of my breasts.

“Ohhhhh…B-Briannn!” I moaned loudly as my back arched into his hand and I reached my climax.

“Damnnnnn,” he moaned loudly and continued to thrust his hips a few more times before I felt him release inside of me.

As we rode out our orgasms together, my body shook slightly in pleasure. He stopped thrusting and collapsed in a sweaty heap beside me on the bed and smiled as he looked at me.

“Fucking amazing, baby,” he said to me as he pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled close to him as I smiled and nodded in agreement with him.
He pulled the blankets over us before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep. I watched him sleep for a few minutes before smiling and closing my eyes to fall asleep in his arms to the sound of his steady breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright...so...I promised my best friend, Brenda, that I'd write her a one shot awhile ago and never came up with any good ideas on what to write. Finally, this came to mind, and I'm actually pretty happy with it. I hope she likes it, and I hope that the rest of you do as well. Lemme know what you guys think, okay? =] This was my first story with a sex scene in it that I've posted, so I'm a little nervous it may be lame, but a promise is a promise. Haha. Comments??