Status: Slowly active.

The Notorious Heartbreaker

Cause I know things are different than they were before

Anton Ross still had the ability to make Bailey weak-kneed, and it instantly caused her to get pissed off, not just at him, at herself, and anyone in distance. He had barely looked at her, and she was already lost at words. Anton just looked confused, utterly confused. The Bailey he knew would never be in dress, let alone at a party with no chaperone.

“Hey Bailey, what are you doing here?” He questioned. His eyebrow quirked up, and he smiled nervously.

“I, um, just needed a change of scenery,” Bailey replied before mentally slapping herself. She prayed that Rebecca would save her from further embarrassment.

“Bailey, really. No offense, but this isn’t your scene, and I know it wasn’t your idea,” he continued, “ Do you want me to take you home, or something?”

Bailey’s eyes narrowed, “ No, I don’t want to go home. I’m enjoying myself. Meeting new people…and stuff.”

“And stuff? What stuff? Just quit messing around, and let me take you home before something happens to you,” he muttered, taking a hold of Bailey’s elbow.

Retracting her arm from his grasp, “ I said, I don’t want to go home. What don’t you understand?” From the corner of her eye she could see Rebecca’s whispering something to Winston, who looked annoyed before nodding his head and walking in the direction of them.

“Um. Hi. Bailey, it’s time to go, everyone is heading out. Let’s go.” Winston scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

Anton took one look at Winston then back to Bailey, “Fuck that, what is wrong with your brain?” That was not a reaction Bailey thought he would have, nor was it the reaction Rebecca and Winston had thought. He continued on, “ Really, Winston, fucking, Remington? This better be a goddamn joke, Bailey Summers.” His grip on Bailey’s elbow tightened, as he narrowed his eyes at Winston.

Bailey glanced at Winston, only to see him grinning like a mad man. He was clearly more amused than both Bailey, and Anton.

“ I assure you, Anton, this is not a joke.” Winston pulled Bailey out of Anton’s grip and into his arms, before walking away with her. Bailey was wide-eyed, and in a bit of shock.

“W-Why did you do that?” Bailey stammered. Her big eye stared up at Winston. His grey eyes now looked black, and he was clearly talking to himself.

“Just shut up, and keep walking,” He muttered. Winston was still dragging Bailey with him as he walked through the crowded room.

If looks could kill, more than half the people in the room would be dead now. People moved out of his way when he came near as if he was the plague, which was very understandable at this point. Bailey had never witnessed Winston when he was angry, considering that she was hardly in the actual cafeteria, where most of his angry was seen. Seeing how he was now, she understood why most people avoided him at all cost. Sadly -- though, she wasn’t really afraid of him at the moment or at least not like everyone else was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for how short it is, and how long it took me to post it. My laptop broke, I only had my mothers. I'm very sorry.

Thanks goes to TearsAndHugs for commenting, and to those of you who are crazy enough to still be subscribed.

Thank you, really. (: