Status: Slowly active.

The Notorious Heartbreaker

When you look me in the eyes tonight

“I cannot believe you’re actually doing this,” Paxton laughed.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this either,” Bailey said. She could feel the sweat beads running down her face as she ducked down into the car.

“Relax, no one is going to see you,” Kinsley said with a wink.

“Don’t lie! You guys get caught all the time!” Bailey exclaimed. Winston laughed, everyone but Paxton glared at him.

“That’s just part of the fun of doing it,” Yolanda said while fixing her hair in the rear view mirror.

“I would just like to point out that I do not get caught and neither does Winston or Rebecca,” Paxton add, “it’s just those two who get caught.”

“Weren’t you suspended last week for ditching?” Bailey asked confused.

“…No?” Paxton continued, “At least I don’t think I did?…wait! I wasn’t suspended for ditching, it was something else.”

“Paxton rarely gets caught for ditching,” Rebecca said with a shrug, “lets just put it like that.”

The once familiar surroundings were quickly changing. Soon, she was in a place she didn’t recognize at all. “…Where are we going?” Bailey asked looking out the window.

“Crazy, we’re going crazy,” Kinsley said with a grin.

“We need music,” Winston said reaching for the CD player. When the music blared through the speakers, everyone in the car except Paxton busted out laughing.

To the beat of my
To the beat of my
To the beat of my heart


“Hilary Duff?” Rebecca smiled, “Paxton, I didn’t know you listened to her.”

“…She’s a good singer,” He muttered as he changed the song. Another Hilary Duff song came on.

“…Can we listen to the radio? Or something? Just…not this,” Winston asked.

“There is nothing wrong with listening to this,” Paxton said glaring at Winston. With that said Paxton turned up the volume.

“It doesn’t matter anyways, we’re here,” Rebecca rolled her eyes as she jumped out of the car.

“And where is here exactly?” Bailey questioned looking around her woodsy surroundings, “It looks like a murder site.”

“Why do you know what a murder site even looks like?” Yolanda asked as she shook her head.

“…I don’t know? Movies. Horror movies, at least,” Bailey replied. Yolanda rolled her eyes.

“You have one overactive imagination there, girl, “ Yolanda said with a small smile. Bailey had a sheepish smile on her face, with a taint of pink to her cheeks.

“Wait! Did anyone bring food?” Paxton asked with a look panic on his face. Everyone looked around at each other.

“I did!” Kinsley shouted from the car. She climbed out of the car, slinging her bright pink bag over her shoulder.

“Come on, lets go,” Winston said. Walking ahead of everyone into the trees. Everyone but Bailey followed him into the woods. Paxton came back after a few minutes.

“Are you just going to stay over here?” He asked confused.

“Yes.” Bailey nodded.

“You know, in all the horror movies the person who stays ends up dieing first,” he replied before turning around and walking back into the woods.

Bailey let the thought set in her mind for about thirty seconds. “Wait! Don’t leave me here,” she yelled, running after Paxton into the trees, where he disappeared. She caught up to Paxton within a minute, out of breath from the sprint.

“I knew that would get you to come,” He smiled, “I can’t believe you’re actually afraid of going into the woods.”