Status: Update is being worked on!

I Pray to the Saints of Los Angeles

Live wire

Since I had moved in with my dad James refused point blank to talk to me. Ryan was confused of course. He was just so innocent this made band practices very awkward. Ryan didn't know where to put himself or who's side to take. The whole school seem to have heard about who my father was and that I was now living with him. I had caught the preps talking in the bathroom.

"Her dad's in some band they were on tour with what are they called. You know the one my dad listens to Motley Crue that's them. Well have you seen her car. I'm not surprised she's gone to live with him they fit together well he's a freak and so is she. They can be like a freak family"

It hurt I'm not going to lie. From where I now live it takes me 45 minutes to get to school and that's without traffic. So dad moved me schools. I'm now attending a private school with Decker and Storm. My dad got me a new sidekick since my phone officially broke. I paid half cause I felt bad he was buying me all this stuff.

That morning when I got up to the sound of My Chemical Romance. I lazily hit the off button and pulled my Ipod off the dock. I dragged my body to the kitchen and quickly grabbed myself a pop tart and a glass of orange juice. I quickly showered and straightened my hair. I applied some foundation to my face and proceeded to pull on clean underwear and black tights. I pulled on the new blouse and skirt. I done up my tie and pulled my jumper over my head. I slid on my spider ring and a few jelly bracelets. I shoved a note book into my iron fist bag and slipped on my shoes.

I grabbed my ipod and sidekick and made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I felt sick all of a sudden. I got this sudden feeling I shouldn't go. I tried to kick this feeling out of my head and made my way out to the car shouting at my two siblings to hurry up. Once we were in the car I followed Decker's directions and eventually after 15 minutes we found our way. I pulled up be side a black BMW X3.My car didn't look so out of place here.

My brothers took me to get my locker number and my schedule. I found that my timetable was ruffly the same. I looked around even tho everyone looked the same I felt so out of place as if I didn't belong. I was pulled into a central court yard.

"Guy's this is my baby sister Willow. Willow these are our friends." Storm gestured to a group to six people.

"Steven" A tall boy with hazel eye's said giving me a quick hug

"Sarah" the next one said. She was short with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hi I'm Tawny. I'm Decker's girlfriend" She was the same height as Decker with these big brown eye's and curly red hair.

"Hi I'm Parker. Tawny's twin" Th tallest guy spoke

He had floppy dark brown hair and brown eye's that were the color of chocolate. I'm not just saying it cause he had nice hair but Parker was hot. He was beyond hot. He smiled and gave me a quick hug.

I suddenly felt the ground beneath me.

"Marishka get off her. Cody control your woman"

I groaned in pain as Storm laughed and pulled me off the ground. I the dust from myself and looked up at the tall blue eyed blond.

"Hi I'm Marishka. I really like you hair. We are so gonna be best-est friends gimme your schedule you have to be in our classes." She rambled. She had a Russian accent hovering over her words.

"I'm Cody. Excuse me for being rude but who are you?"

"Em I'm Willow Sixx" I smiled my nerves kicking in. I knew these people would hate me.

"Oh your Storm and Decker's sister. How are you?" He asked smiling

"I'm good."

I was cut of by Marishka screaming

"Oh my gosh. Okay your in advanced art with Cody. English with Tawny, me, Storm, Steven and Parker. Computers with me and Tawny, Music with Storm and Parker. Advanced calculus with Parker and study hall with all of us. Except Sarah and Decker cause there a grade below us got it? Oh your lockers beside mine and your in home room with Parker."

"Great" I laughed suddenly feeling less nervous. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

1 new message - Ryan xD
Good luck starting your new school!
Who's gonna keep me safe now?
Miss you
xXx<3


I smiled at the message and text a quick thank you back to him I assured him that I was only ever on the end of the phone if he needed me. The bell rung causing groans to come from the eight people sitting around me. Parker flashed a quick smile and took my hand leading me toward an unfamiliar room.

G-477

I shuffled inside behind Parker. Girls with blonder hair than mine, turned to look at me. Each one a perfect clone. Each probably a member of the cheer leading squad and a boyfriend on the football or basketball team. Need I go on? I was dragged to a seat at the back.

"So how come you moved here?" Parker asked

"Erm well ... I moved in with my dad and he moved me here cause it's closer to our house." I explained

"So where did you live before you moved in with your dad?"

"I lived with my mom if you could call her that. We lived down in Compton." I screwed up my nose at the thought of our house.

"You what? Was your mom okay in the head?"

"Well I don't know half time she was drunk or high. So yeah..." I laughed at the look of shock painted across his face.

We were hushed by a kindly looking elderly woman. She was named Mrs Briggs. She went through the whole welcome our new student thing and gave out the standard announcements. The bell rung once more signaling we had spent our 25 minutes in form room. We walked forward to our first class of advanced calculus. All I had to do was understand and survive the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay well that took some time.
I hate to be a nag but can some one just leave me a tiny comment.

Willows P.J's
Willows Uniform
The Guys