Status: Update is being worked on!

I Pray to the Saints of Los Angeles

Shout at the devil.

I lay outside on the grass. The sun shone and I wanted to tan a little. My music box my dad gave me when I was three played and the tune floated around the garden. I sat doing my music homework. I sighed taking a huge gulp from my bottle of Sunkist. I re-wound the music box so the tune floated through the air once more. My train of thoughts were broken by the screams coming from my friends. I rolled my eyes as Marishka flopped beside me grinning like a fool. Tawni rolled her eyes at her friend and continued to suck face with my brother. Sarah and Steven were sitting discussing some T.V show. Before I knew what was going on. I heard screams and I looked up to see Storm and Cody running toward me. There was a groan of pain and the music stopped suddenly. I stared at Storm. She was standing up bent over rubbing her but.

I looked to the floor to see the small music box in pieces. My eyes stung. I heard a gasp come from Tawni and Parker. I picked up the pieces and rubbed the tears from my eyes with my arm smearing my eyeliner.

"Storm your a complete jackass." I hissed

I stormed back into the house with the pieces of the music box in my cupped hands. Tommy and Dad came out to see what all the shouting was about.

"Baby girl whats going on?" Dad asked.

I shook my head and threw the pink, white and purple pieces onto the counter top. I ran to my room slamming the door and sticking a mix C.D into my laptop.

I love your skin oh so white
I love your touch cold as ice
And I love every single tear you cry
I just love the way you're losing your life

Ohohohohoh my Baby, how beautiful you are
Ohohohohoh my Darling, completely torn apart
You're gone with the sin my Baby and beautiful you are
So gone with the sin my Darling

I adore the despair in your eyes
I worship your lips once red as wine
I crave for your scent sending shivers down my spine
I just love the way you're running out of life

Ohohohohoh my Baby, how beautiful you are
Ohohohohoh my Darling, completely torn apart
You're gone with the sin my Baby and beautiful you are
So gone with the sin my Darling


Ville Valo's voice floated through the room like the lullaby that my father use to sing me to sleep with before he left. I threw my notebook into my bag. I looked up to my noticeboard and saw my post-it note. Shopping on tues for dress. I sighed and washed my face and got changed. I lifted my bag and threw my purse in. I lifted my car keys and made my way downstairs. I filled the jack skelligton travel mug with coffee. I breezed past Storm where he was standing shouting at Tommy and dad. I think Mick was even facing the wrath of Storm Sixx. I went out back and shouted at Sarah, Tawni and Marishka to get into my car.

"Finally you remember. We got today off and you were gonna do homework." Sarah laughed

"Well I don't even know if I'm going I don't think there's much point in me going." I huffed

"Your dad's really pissed at Storm." Marishka said her little eyes wide with shock.

"Yeah well my dad gave me that when I was three. It's fourteen years old." I grumbled

I put my foot down on the accelerator going faster than I should. A C.D that one of the high voltage clients (Bam) had given me was playing rather loudly. I grinned as I saw the three girls faces twisted somewhere between enjoying the music and hating it. This is what I loved about H.I.M you either love them or hate them like mar-mite.

"What are you listening to?" Tawni spoke her voice astounded

"Oh it's a Finnish band. H.I.M one of Kat's clients gave me the C.D" I smiled

"So you get freebies when you work." she mused.

"No. I had to pay for my ink. I get paid but if the clients wan to give freebies then I get them but not all the time." I laughed loudly pulling into a space in-front of a few dress shops.

"So what color of a dress are you looking." Sarah asked

"I dunno if I'm going, I mean no ones asked me so I'll probably just sit home with my dad and T-Bone. Might ask if Mick and Vince can come over. What about you guys?" I muttered locking the car and walking into the first shop.

"Blue." Sarah smiled

"Red. You have to go. It's like your first dance at our school." Tawni frowned

"I don't know I'm thinking white." Marishka grinned

I browsed through rails of dresses. Whirls of purple, green, pink and yellow whizzed past me as I helped the three girls try to find dresses. No dresses stood out. That was until I heard squeals and jumping on the floor. I turned to see the three girls each holding a dress the color they had each picked earlier.

"Where's yours?" Tawni asked

"I already told you I'm not going" I huffed frustrated.

"Why not?" she pressed

"Because, I'm most likely working and I don't have a date." I snapped

"Your not getting out like that Missy. Li-low you have to go. Why don't you ask someone?" She suggested I wished she would give up.

"Cause the guy I like is already going with someone." I sighed my memory's flashing back to the day he asked Alyssa.

"He said no Low. She asked him. He said no cause he wants to ask you. God your both so stubborn." she rolled her little brown eyes

"Well he would have asked by now" I groaned

"Why don't you ask him" She tossed me the little blackberry.

"I can't red. He's just gonna say no." I pouted

"Doesn't hurt to try Low." She smiled making her way into the changing room.

Marishka and Sarah followed her into the small cubicles. I stuffed her phone into my pocket and pulled out my own. I slid the screen up and took a seat. I flicked thought the contacts until I found his name. One message that's all it would take.

Hey. I was just wondering. God this is so cliche, would you wanna go to that dance thing at school .... with me? Peace Li-Low. xxx

I sent the message and put the phone back into my pocket. What had I just done? I had put my fragile heart on the line and there was a chance it would be smashed into so many pieces. The three girls came out of the tiny changing spaces and twirled around each of them a vision of loveliness in their chosen dress. I gave each my complements and they turned to go back to get changed.

Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,
Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,
Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,
This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget


I pulled out my phone to see his name in bold black letters. I slid the screen up and read the message.

Parker Roberts ...<3...

Sorry Li-Low already asked someone maybe next time?

Love ya
P.R x


My fingers slid over the keys giving a simple response.

Sure no problem.

I went back to doing what I did best. Pretending everything was OK. As each girl paid for her dress I gave Tawni back her phone.

"So ... are you going?" Her voice hopeful.

"Yeah. I am. I have a dress and all at home so I'm just going to use that." I smiled

"He said yes" She squeaked

"No, I asked someone else." I giggled

"Are you sure?" Her voice was skeptical.

I nodded my head and laughed it off. I got back into the car and flicked through a mix C.D. I settled on 'Shout at the devil'.

He'll be the love in your eyes
He'll be the blood between your thighs
And then have you Crying for more
He'll put strength to the test
He'll put the thrill back in bed
Sure you've heard it all before
He'll be the risk in the kiss
Might be anger on your lips
Might run scared for the door
But in seasons of wither
We'll stand and deliver
Be strong and laugh


I laughed and drove back to our house at an unsafe speed. I was reaching around 100 on a 50 road. When I pulled into my drive I slammed my door closed and pulled everyone inside. There the guys sat in the living room watching an old escape the fate music video. I made a sprint for the house phone in the kitchen. I dialed and waited for someone to pick up the phone.

"Hello." He sleepy voice answered.

"I'm sorry is Phoenix there?" I asked

"Speaking. Low is that you?" He was more awake now.

"Yeah Nix it's me. I need to ask you a favor?" I pleaded

"Low your not in trouble again" He sounded worried

"No Nixie nothing like that. I was wondering there's this thing at my school like a masquerade dance thing. I sorta have to go, but I was wondering if you would go with me?" I whispered.

"Low, are you sure you want to take me?" He was scared

"Phoenix Ayden Sullivan there is no one I mean no one I would rather take." I chuckled

"Sure I'll go with you then Willow Melody Nikita Black" He mocked

"Nix I dropped the Melody ages ago it's just Willow Nikita Sixx now." I smiled at the thought of my name.

"Holy crap Low. Your with your dad now!" He was astounded

"Yeah have been for a while. You should come visit if your ever in West Hollywood."

"Low I'm coming up to see you right now. Give me directions." He screamed

There was fumbling but as I called out the directions I got aha and yeah. So I took it that I was successful.

"Dad, mom. I'm going to visit Low" I heard him shout.

"Oh Nix put your folks on." I wanted to talk to them.

There was a click and suddenly I could hear more voices.

"Jimmy, Leana you guys there?" I asked

"Yeah kid we're here what can we do for you?" Jimmy chuckled

"Well I have asked your son to accompany me to this dance thing at school and I was wondering if that was okay." I asked giggling as Phoenix's embarrassment caught my thoughts.

"Sure kiddo. So hows life with your dad?" Leana's musical voice floated thought the receiver.

"It's good. I'm up here permanently so I'd say your gonna be getting the full eight hours maybe more." i laughed remembering the long drives to the Sullivan residence if I got upset.

"Kid you ever need us, it doesn't matter what time in is you drive up here." Jimmy scolded me.

"Thanks Jimmy. Hey I'm gonna go but I'll call soon. I have a dress to earn" I laughed

"Okay, See you later Willow" They chorused

"Bye guys love yous." I smirked

I hung the phone up and went back to the living room. I waited for Phoenix as patiently as I could. I sat awkwardly in the living room.

"Okay whats going on between you two?" Decker shouted pointing at me and Parker.

"I don't know what your talking about" I played stupid.

"Yeah I agree there's nothing going on." Parker agreed.

The door bell rung and I jumped. I pulled back the door and jumped on a poor unexpected Phoenix.

"Nix I missed you!" I screamed

"Not so loud Low. Hangover" He laughed pulling of his shades and setting me on the ground.

"Come in. Come in." I pulled him inside

"Low who is that." Storm growled looking at Nix

"Storm DMY. This is Phoenix Nix for short and Nixie to me." I grinned

"Li-Low is he your date?" Tawni whistled looking impressed

"Yeah this is him." I smiled hugging him from the side

"Wow, so who exactly are you?" Marishka eyed him suspiciously

"Relax, I'm Phoenix Ayden Sullivan, my parents are Jimmy and Leana Sullivan, I'm from O.C and I like orange juice" He laughed spilling the 'important facts'.

"Oh well that's... wait Jimmy Sullivan as in The Rev as in the greatest drummer of all time?" Marishka gasped

"Hey what about Tommy?" I whined

"He's up there but for God sakes it's THE REV!" She screamed

"Yeah I know who he is. Don't go all fan girl on us." I sighed

"Wait you mean you've met him?"

"A couple of times I mean I am best friends with his 17 year old son."

I could tell this was going to be a long night. There were glares being thrown and of course Nixie was being growled at and he hadn't even met my dad yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I feel it has been awhile but here it is ...
Chapter 5.

Okay so here is
Marishka's outfit
Marishka's dress

Sarahs outfit
Sarah dress

Tawni's outfit
Tawni's dress

Willows first outfit
Willows second outfit

Phoenix Ayden Sullivan

Okay 2 comments thats all I ask and then I update! Pretty please?

Peace&Love
Natalie V xXx