No

One and Only

No.

No. No. Again I say no. I will not let this stupid boy get to me. I won't lose myself in those beautiful, abnormally blue eyes. I will not have the urge to play with his perfect hair. I will not wish to be in those comforting arms. I will not fall for Alexadre Evans.

No.
___

"Elena, what are you thinking about?" I, regretfully, smiled at the thick French-Canadian accent that entered my ears.

"I'm not thinking much about anything. Why?" I lied.

"You seem distant. Where's my bubbly, American best friend?" It's true. I am friends with one of the most beautiful, caring, creative, successful boys in the world. Well, that’s what Alex was to me.

"She's still asleep in her bed. Like any normal person would be at this hour. Where are we going again?"

"Well you know how I have the new shoot coming up?" He smiled, still pulling me along by my wrist. I nodded. "Well, I found this amazing spot to shoot at. It's absolutely beautiful."

"And what do I have to do with any of this?" I questioned. I noticed we were nearing the local lake.

"You'll see." Once again he smiled before facing forward again. "We're almost there."

I watched my own feet pass over the ground as we walked. Not that you could see the ground. It was covered with browns, oranges, reds and yellows. As was the sky. I guess I hadn't noticed that Alex had stopped because my body was soon bombarded with his. I looked up and gasped.

"This is it," he stated simply.

The scene was beautiful. I hadn't noticed the sun beginning to rise until now. It made the spot where we were standing practically glow. The ground, as I said, was littered with newly fallen leaves and the trees distorted the light coming from the rising sun. The lake, to the right of us, was reflecting the sun. It was breathtaking.

"I just wanted you to see it at this time," he spoke barely above a whisper. "It reminds me of you." I hadn't noticed he'd been looking at me until I looked up at him. He smiled at me. Ya know? That smile that makes you melt inside and makes you smile right back, no matter how much you don't want to? Yeah. That one. He used it on me all the time. I hated him for it. I had it set in my mind I would not fall for him. That smile made it harder.

"How?"

"I don't know," he answered. "I guess you're both beautiful."

Oh

Crap.


Why was he doing this? Why was he making it harder for me? Did he know what he was doing to my insides? They were…twisting. Filling themselves with those dreaded butterflies.

"Alex," I mentally slapped my self when I whimpered quietly.

He was in front of me now, leaning down towards my face.

Oh crap.
Oh crap.
Oh crap.

I give up.

I quickly closed the remaining space between us and pressed my lips against his. His hand made it's way to the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. My hand tangled itself in his perfect hair. Every single emotion I had been denying for years went into that kiss. We broke apart and he rested his forehead on mine. Our noses touched.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." He smiled. Oh, that smile.

"Actually, I think I do." We laughed and reattached our lips once more.
___

Yes.

Yes. Yes. Yes. I did it. I let him affect me. I get lost in those beautiful, abnormally blue eyes everyday. I play with his perfect hair everyday. I am in those comforting arms everyday. I love Alexandre Evans, even more everyday.

Yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can't remember the original post date.
I do know that this was completly off the top of my head.