When the Words Mean Nothing I'll Still Be Singing

Tom! You ***ing prick!

Of course, as I had expected, Oliver and a couple of his friends were at the house. But Tom snuck me into his room through the window, just as we had planned. Tom’s room was surprisingly clean for a teenager. Not that I was all that surprised by it, Tom had always been a neat kid.

“So what are we gonna do?” I asked as I flopped down on to Tom’s soft fluffy bed.

“What do you want to do?”

“Talk.” I looked over where he was standing.

“Alright.” He agreed as he came over and sat beside me on his bed.

“Hay!” I snickered remembering something from our childhood, “remember when Oil used to cut out pictures of bras from magazines and hide them under his bed?”

Tom choked on some spit as he began to laugh with me, “yeah! And mum found them!”

“A-and when she asked him what he was doing with them he said he’d never seen them before!”

Oli’s P.O.V

I excited the bathroom and walked back into the living room where I had left Matt and Lee. They insisted on watching Starwars when they came over. Which wouldn’t have been too bad if Matt hadn’t made me sit through all the movies the night before.

“Can we watch something else?” I asked as I entered the room, only to find that there was no one there, “what the hell?”

I heard faint laughing coming from the hallway and started heading that way. What were they doing in the hallway? I found the two of them biting their hands to keep from laughing in front of Toms door. Tom hadn’t come home yet so I couldn’t see what was so amusing.

“What’s so funny?” I crossed my arms and gave them a confused look.

They both looked like deer in headlights. There was definitely something going on here, something that I knew I wasn’t going to like. I walked closer and heard a hushed feminine voice coming from Tom’s room. I bent down with Matt and Lee and saw that they were spying under the door with a compact mirror.

“Oli… maybe we should go-“

“Shut up.” I hissed quietly, cutting Matt off.

I pressed my ear to the door and manoeuvred the mirror so I could see what was going on. I didn’t like what I saw, just as I had predicted I wouldn’t. Tom and my Hunter were sitting on Toms bed kissing! I was livid! How could he do that to me! My little brother was making out with my girl. He knew why I came up with that stupid plan so she would like me again. But there they were.

“Tom!” I cried as I got back up, “you fucking prick!”

I punched the door as hard as I possibly could before I tried to open it. It was, of course, locked. I kicked and punched the door as I continued to curse Tom out. Tom had let me down before, but he had never hurt me like this.

He eventually opened the door looking quite terrified, “what’s wrong Oli?”

I didn’t reply I just smoked him in the mouth. Which in a sense was replying, just not how Tom would have preferred.

“Oli!” Matt and Lee cried as they rushed into the room and grabbed a hold of me, stopping me from doing any more damage to Tom.

They drug me out of the room, leaving Tom on the floor rubbing the right side of his stupid face. I felt a little better knowing that was going to hurt for a while, but it didn’t help very much.

“What’s gotten into you?” Lee shouted as he and Matt pushed me down onto my bed.

“He was only going along with the plan Oli.” Matt closed the door, “isn’t that what you wanted?”

“Yes, that’s what I want! But he said earlier that he’s not going along with it anymore.” I seethed, “and now he’s kissing my girl!”

They exchanged a confused glance before Matt asked: “your girl? Oli… Hunter is far from being your girl

I rolled my eyes, “that’s why I came up with the plan. I wanted Tom to hurt her so I could come in and be the hero.”

“That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!” Lee shouted.

“You really are thick headed sometimes mate.” Matt chuckled.

I kept quiet and looked at my hands. Now I needed to come up with another plan… one that would work!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it’s taken forever for me to come out with this! I really am :/

Thanks to everyone who’s commented! Hopefully I’ll get more out soon :D