Status: Trying to get round to writing again, will do soon though :) Bare with me people, cheers! xx

Rock & Love

The City Takes Care Of It

After eating our strawberries which Liam demanded. We were all sat in the living room chomping down on the pizza I put in earlier.
Yes, I know what your thinking, why didn’t we have the pizza before the strawberries? Well cause were strange and we all roll differently, do we not?

“So what took you so long?” Janne asked or more munched as he had a mouth full of pizza in his big mouth. I laughed but also cringed at the sight of chewed up pepperoni and mushrooms in his mouth.
“I was getting my stuff, and met these awesome people! One was an awesome chick, she liked slipknot and all the music I like and her name was Sandra. And there was this other dude called Tyko, and he skates! They were amazing, so I started chatting to them and I got their numbers, so now they can hang out with us. And besides I need more friends that you lot”
I cringed at that last part.

“HEY!” Liam protested, I giggled,
“You’ll like Sid L, he’s your type of mate” I said, Liam shut up and shrugged. I knew that work. Suddenly I just remembered something.
“Hey guy’s! What was that thing you wanted to tell me earlier?” I asked, biting my short nails, on task to try and make them shorter. Janne and Jussi looked at each other and then at me.

“Okay we’ll tell you, but promise not to go ape shit and all hyper and shit?” They looked at each other again,
“Tell me damn it!!” I shouted starting to get all hyper and impatient.
“Okay!, well, we kind of put the ultimate tour together, and well we wanted to tell you first” Jussi said. I just got more excited.
"Just tell me for fucks sake!” I shouted getting agitated. Both Jussi and Janne laughed then sighed.
“You promise stay calm?” Janne said and he clasped both his hands together, and smirked.
“YEAH!” I shouted, I know that I wasn’t calm but it was very very annoying!

“Okay the ultimate concert is...” Janne started, I was digging my nails into the chair now.
Jussi breathed in deep.
“Us as in Uniklubi” he laughed, I gave him a look of “duh” “HIM, The 69 Eyes, Negative, Rasmus, Hanoi Rocks, Backyard Babies, Murderdolls and Peppermint Creeps” Jussi said, and tried to catch his breath back, and hid behind a pillow waiting for my response.

“OMG! really!? Your joking aren’t you!?” I said out loud, now jumping up and down on the purple chair I was once sat in less that a minute ago.
“Yes, really Helvi, your going to see all of those bands and come on tour with us, and not were not joking” Jussi said and patted me on the shoulder.
I just sat there I couldn’t believe it, I couldn’t believe I was seeing all my favorite bands. It was a breath taker alright.

“Hel you okay??” Janne asked as I took a big breath in. I slowly lifted my head up towards the guys. And smiled.
“When do we leave?” I asked and grinned, Jussi coughed and said
“Tomorrow, we leave tomorrow morning at 5am”
“TORROW AT 5AM!?!” Liam shouted, and stood up waving his arms around like a penguin
“Yeah Liam, 5am” Janne laughed and patted him on the shoulder as he walked pass to his room.
“How are we supposed to get our shit together by then!? and how long will it be?? and what about the band an-”
“L! Shush!” Jussi said cutting him off, Liam sat down slowly and sighed.
“Listen, were going tomorrow at 5”
“Yeah I know that!” Liam started, But soon shut up as i held a finger to my lips to let jussi carry on explaining. Jussi nodded a *thanks* and proceeded.

“As I was saying, were setting of at 5am, which means you will need to either get your so called “shit” together now or wake up in the morning and do it. As for your band, you need to call them and get them to meet us at yours, seeing as there coming with us for our support band, and last but not least the tour will last about 6 months, anymore questions?” Jussi said, and smiled and then got up patted Liam on the shoulder, who was now in shock with his mouth open and then Jussi walked into the kitchen, grabbed something out of the fridge and went to his room jussi like Janne did 10 minutes ago.

“Come on then L, best get packing, and call everyone” I said and nudged him, but he wasn’t moving, he was worse than I was 15 minutes ago. I just giggled and him, I had an idea.
I got up and walked to my room, I grabbed my stereo and walked back into the living room, well if you could call it living how Liam was. I walked over to my tv and unplugged it, plugged the stereo in and popped my chosen CD in. Which was Cradle Of Filth. Oh this was going to be good.

Liam was still randomly staring at the floor and he hadn’t recognized I had walked in with a stereo, damn! he was shocked. I giggled and pressed play and The Foetus Of A New Day Kicking started to play on max volume, which was 100.
Liam screamed and fell backwards off the chair, I laughed that hard I stared to cry.
Jussi and Janne came speeding out of their bedrooms to see what was going on, saw Liam on the floor, laughed and then started to mosh along. Their long hair flying everywhere, and so did I.

-An Hour Later-

After we all had a bit of a heavy metal head band. We turned it down and went our separate ways to pack. I hurled out two of my suitcases one green and one purple, I’ve had them for ages, all ratted and torn covered in stickers. I popped, my earphones in and pressed play, Damn Seagulls - The City Takes Care Of It started to blast through my ears.

“I know that every step you take,
feels harder now than yesterday,
when the rain can’t cut you like a knife,
Oh! just put your collar up and fight!,
and you never know, if you never tried,
do all those things when your, young and alive,
the sun goes down behind, the city’s silhouette,
we make big plans and we place our bets,
Mistakes and lonely nights,
lead where the wisdom lies,
just leave the light on for tonight, Oh!,
You used to stay up late,
you used to laugh out loud,
now you just leave the light,
waiting all through the night”

By now I had months worth of tops, trousers, a few skirts, and jackets in both the purple and green suitcases. I walked to my wardrobe and pulled out my I <3 zombies tote bag, and my heartagram backpack, whilst dancing round in circles and smiling. Even thought it was 12:00pm over here. I shoved a jacket in my backpack, some Morganville Vampire books and a pad of paper and pens. I also got out my art folder. I put them all at the side of each other at the side of my wardrobe and took a look at my room. I was going to miss it, well just for a while.

I went to the kitchen, it was silent, probably everyones gone to sleep already. I shrugged and poured myself a glass of orange juice, and went back to my room.

I put ipod on the bedside table and just jumped backwards onto my bed. I reached my arm up had a drink of orange, and then turned my lamp off, and fell asleep into a dark gothic fairytale dream. Letting the darkness wash over me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yo Bitches!

Sorry it took me ages to post up, I did write it earlier but it was on paper. And I couldn't be bothered to write it, plus i've been busy.
But it's up now :D

If you read it please leave me a comment, it makes my day, nobody commented on my last one.

Thanks Lollie-pops! xD

Mittens 69