Remember When We Used to Be Friends

27

[Frank's pov]
"Bela, come here girl!" I shouted bending down slightly to clip the lead on to her collar.

It was Friday evening and I was once again spending it alone, well with my dog but that doesn't really count right?

As I stood back up I could feel someone standing behind me, after years of jocks making me their number one target I'd learnt to sense when someone was a little too close.

I turned around to see a figure in black standing a few steps behind me, it was starting to get dark so it took me a few moments to see who it was.

"You know your ass looks real good in those jeans when you bend down," Appolonia grinned as she moved closer to me.

"Thankyou," I replied, silently thanking the dark for masking my blushes.

"Not hanging out with your band?" She asked.

"They're busy." I replied.

"Oh well, would you like some company?"

Part of me wanted to say no, I mean she seemed a little intimidating, but then part of me really wanted to say yes because she's so hot.

"Um..."

"I'll take that as a no."

"Yes!"

"Yes that's a no, or yes you'd like some company?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'd like some company." I replied quietly.

"Are you scared of me?"

"No."

"You sure?"

"Yes," I replied laughing nervously.

"You're a bad liar." She said as we started to walk out of the park.

As we walked to my house she slipped her hand in mine, her skin was so warm and soft and well pretty much perfect.

"So uh you go to Harlie's school right?" I asked as we approached the street that I lived on.

"Yeah," she replied.

"How long have you been friends?" I asked.

"You know, for people that are supposedly enemies, you're very interested in each other?" She replied taking me by suprise.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked nervously.

"Do you like her?" She asked.

"No," I replied quickly, maybe a little too quickly.

"Really?" She stooped walking and stood facing me.

Well this is just a little bit akward...

"I might have, a little before. But I think it was just because she hadn't really been in my life for so long and then she was."

"I see."

"I-I like you," I blurted out suddenly, causing her to smile.

She looked so beautiful when she did that, her eyes lighting up as if someone had shone a torch in them. I felt the butterflies in my stomach explode with action, flying around so fast that my legs felt week.

"I knew it," she winked, taking hold of my hand again we started to carry on walking to my house.

Once we got inside I let Bela off her lead and grabbed us some snacks as my mother looked at Appolonia through the gap in the kitchen door.

"Aww Frankie has a girlfriend." She cooed.

"Mum!" I said gesturing for her to be quiet.

"Frank, this is my house, I can say what I want." She said turning towards me with her hands on her hips.

"Whatever," I sighed walking out of the room.

I loved my mother, and she loved teasing me.

I walked over to Appolonia and gestured towards the stairs, we walked up them in silence and I lead her to my bedroom. I couldn't even remember the last time a girl had been in my room.

She walked in and looked around as cleared a little space on my desk and placed the snacks on it.

"You have a nice room, for a boy." She smiled as she sat down on my bed.

"Thankyou," I replied sitting down next to her.

Before I could ask her what she wanted to do she leant over and kissed me softly on the lips, after a moment of not moving I turned slightly towards her and began to kiss back, she reached up and ran a hand through my short hair before pushing her tongue against my lips.
Slowly I parted them enough so that our tongues could find each other, as they did she let out a soft moan that made me a little more excited than I would have liked to have been at that point in time.