Remember When We Used to Be Friends

chapter 5

[Frank's pov]

I felt a little bad as I walked inside, I knew that Harlie wouldn't just say sorry without meaning it.
But I couldn't exactly just say that everything was okay, that she and her friends laughing at me hadn't hurt me.

I grabbed a quick snack and walked in to the living room, just as I sat down my cell phone began to ring causing a vibration along my leg. Not that I enjoy that or anything.

I pulled my phone from out of my pocket and checked the caller ID, don't ask me why though, the only people that really call me are my parents, Mikey and my lab partner Kristina.

"Frank Iero at your service, how may I help you?" I said answering the phone.

"You're so lame," sighed Mikey.

"I'm good thankyou, how about you?" I asked.

"If I cared how you were I would've asked," he laughed in reply.

"Phone etiquette Mikey, you should google that or something." I said taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Yeah yeah whatever, what are you doing tomorrow?" He asked.

"Working," I replied.

"Until when?" He asked.

"Erm three, why?" I said taking my turn to ask the questions.

"Because I need your help with that English project, so I thought I'd come over," he replied.

"You want me to help you, I can hardly help myself." I laughed.

"Well two heads our better than one, in a non-gay sense." He replied laughing at his 'joke'.

"Ok then, I'll see you tomorrow." I replied.

"Yeah, bye man." He said before hanging up.

I finished eating while watching carttons before going up to my room to try and find my english project so that I didn't have to search for it tomorrow.

As I walked around my room I glanced up to see Harlie sitting at her desk watching me, as I walked towards my widow she stood up.

I moved my head to the side and smiled, as she smiled back I flipped her off and shut the blinds.
Yeah I know it was cruel of me but I'm not the kind of peson that just forgets things right away, if I have a problem I carry it around with me for a while.