Evergreen

Nightmares

"You seem to have attracted the eye of everyone in here... including a girl," Viola said seductively.

I smiled smugly. Viola was beautiful - certainly more than all of these mortal women combined - but she was still a woman.. A very jealous woman at that. I took her hand in mine, pressing my lips against her cold flesh. A smug smile spread over Viola's lips.

"You are the only woman that I'm attracted to," I told her in a decibel no human could possibly hear.

Even as I said this, I couldn't help, but think about that human girl, her gaze attracted to us even as she neared the counter. Her green eyes were so lively; each curly twist of her puffy mane was tinted with a golden, soft brown. Realizing that her hair color wasn't very important, I let my mind wander towards the rain, beating down the window of the old diner. I smiled to myself in amusement. I was older then this dinner and so was Viola, but Evergreen was the same place it has always been... especially after two-hundred fifty years ago when it was founded and I was born.

"Evergreen, the place that we were born and where our offspring will be conceived, I tell you this: I love and I will love you from now on until forever more. I do take thee, Nicolas Thomas Hollows, as my lawful wedding husband," I heard Gianna say with the utmost serenity and patience. Her golden hair was piled high with a crown of daisies. She was the most beautiful bride I had ever seen. Her freckled face seemed so childlike and angelic, and her lips were a soft pink. Her eyes were a soft brown that would transform into a golden yellow in the sunlight. Her gown was a pure white, hugging tight around the waist and showing just a little cleavage. Ribbons encircled her wrists, and her great grandmother's pearl necklace draped her neck. It wasn't bloody like I found it a year later.

I shuddered at the thought. Why was I bringing up past memories? I released a low, haggard sigh. There weren't memories; they were nightmares. These nightmares would only haunt me if my brother was near. His immortal power, and trademark, was to send mental images to any person of his choosing. I couldn't let myself be unnerved by him so I ignored it.

Evergreen was different only due to time, but it would always be my home. It would be the place where I wanted to be bonded with my love, Viola. If the bonding was successful, it would make me completely and utterly hers. We would be sense each other's emotions and if we ever got lost, we would be able to find each other.

Even with these thoughts trying to block at the nightmarish images haunting my mind, I saw glowing red eyes outside the diner windows staring back at me. Even though this person was concealed by dark shadows, I knew exactly who he was.

Matthew
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so it's kinda short and u get a flashback...and i guess you have to read more to find out what the flash back are about!!!!!!! Um second chapter don't know what say. But I'm constructive criticism is welcome...so if you do have something to say leave a comment!!!!!
ENJOY............COMMENT...............SUSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And again thank u