Status: One-shot Finished

Huntington Beach

Seize The Day

'MUM I DO. NOT. WANT. TO. MOVE!" Emma screamed up the stairs, tears in her eyes at the thought of leaving.

"We are leaving and that is it Emma!" Her mother shouted back, coming down stairs and dragging her out the door. She locked the door and pushed Emma towards the car. Tear were in Emma's eyes at the thought this was the last time she saw her house. The last time she could ever be in it.

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over


XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Come on Zacky, it's the beach! You have to come!" Brian whined at Zacky who was not budging. Zacky shook his head and stayed put. "You need to stop thinking about Gena, get over her, she broke up with you dude! She obviously gave up on her love of you, so can't you just come?" Brian asked his band mate.

"No, I'm not fucking going, and i am not thinking of her! I'm thinking of fucking life!" Zacky shouted at Brian. The lead guitarist was not going to take no for an answer. So Brian grabbed Zacky's hand and pulled him out the door. In swimming cloths or not, he was still going to the beach with the rest of the guys.

"Where meeting up with them there okay?" Brian asked a pissed of Zacky Vengeance.

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry
These streets we traveled on will undergo our same lost past


XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Emma's View:

I looked around my new house. It looked alright, a bit tacky here and their but it would do. I walked up the steps of the stair case towards my room. I slowly turned the handle and walked in. The walls were a dark black, the bed with a black duvet on it. A smile plastered on my face, my favorite color; black. I walked in and sat on the bed looking around.

Life was changing so much, i would be going to Huntington Beach High soon. I really could not believe that my life had changed so much. From a lone country girl, to a American sweetheart. My fingers grazed through my hair and i gazed out the window. Across the road a guy was dragging the other out the house and into the car.

I signed and laid down on my bed. Snuggling into my pillow i fell silently asleep.

I found you here, now please just stay for a while
I can move on with you around
I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever?
I'll do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done
We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you


XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Zacky's View:

I followed Brian out the door and into his black car. I noticed across the road the new family was their. I knew they were a family because Brian told me, he overheard his dad and step-mum talk about it. Once in the car i was driving off to the god damn beach.

I really did not feel like socializing so i sat myself down and laid back looking up towards the sky. "Hey Zacky, what's wrong?" Val's cheery voice entered my thoughts. I groaned and rolled over.

"He's being an ass Val, don't worry, he will be good once he's had a little more air," Brian mumbled. I rolled my eyes and laid their drawing love hearts in the soil. I loved Gena though, i couldn't just forget her could i?

Seize the day or die regretting the time you lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over

Newborn life replacing all of us, changing this fable we live in
No longer needed here so where do we go?
Will you take a journey tonight, follow me past the walls of death?
But girl, what if there is no eternal life?


XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Emma's View:

After taking a nap i got up and left my room for a bit. I started walking outside while mum told me to be home before dinner. I agreed and left the house. I walked down the streets looking around and slowly could smell salt. I knew i must be getting closer to the beach. My thoughts started to take control of my mind, I wonder what Valen is doing, i wonder what Chrissy is up to, and Jess, and Rebecca.

The smell of salt hit me a lot harder, and i felt something under my feet. I looked down to see sand, a smile lit my face and i continued to the beach. My mind releasing every good though we the cold water hit me. I wonder what Oli is doing? Oli being my beloved cousin. I didn't have his number, he had mine. But not he doesn't we moved!

I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time
But I'm too young to worry
(a melody, a memory, or just one PICTURE)

Seize the day or die regretting the time You lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over
Trials in life, questions of us existing here
Don't wanna die alone without you here
Please tell me what we have is real


XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Zacky's View:

I ran my fingers through my hair as i looked up. A girl was standing on the edge of the water, motionless. I watched he closely as she moved back and sat down on the sand. She didn't look to happy. I had never seen the girl before though. Maybe she moved here recently and was getting out in the open, i really had no idea who she was.

I saw her eyes flicker round, her beautiful face was looking around. Her eyes caught mine and i smiled at her. I noticed a pink tinge enter her cheeks as she looked down. The rest of the group was out in the water, so i took it a a chance to meet this, this girl. I got up and slowly made my way over to her.

"Hey, my names Zacky," I said to her, holding out my right hand for her to shake. Her chocolate brown eyes looked up into mine.

"Hey, I'm Emma."

So what if I never hold you, yeah, or kiss your lips again? Whooooah
So I never want to leave you and the memories OF us to see
I beg don't leave me

Seize the day or die regretting the time You lost
It's empty and cold without you here, too many people to ache over
Trials in life, questions of us existing here
Don't wanna die alone without you here
Please tell me what we have is real


XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Emma's View:

A strange, yet very cute boy was sitting right next to me. We laughed, and had so much fun. Right then and their i felt as if we were close. He was so sweet to me. His emerald green eyes shined down at mine as he gently lowered his self closer to me. I felt his gentle touch on my cheek and smiled at him.

He smiled down at me, and lowered his face. I felt his breath on my face, his lips only millimeters from mine. I felt him press them gently against mine. A smile on our faces as i returned the kiss. From then on, i could tell that we were going to be close. Me and Zacky, meeting and loving down at the beach. I really love the boy to bits

(Silence, you lost me-- no chance for one more day)
(Silence, you lost me-- no chance for one more day)
(I stand here alone
Falling away from you, no chance to get back home) x2

(Silence, you lost me-- no chance for one more day)
(Silence, you lost me-- no chance for one more day)


And from that day on, Emma And Zacky were as close as they ever could. The two were lovers at first sight. Meeting at a sandy beach and forever having each others hearts.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked this.
And i am sorry for not handing in on time!

Emma.

Comment please!