Sequel: Daddy Ross

Knocked up Ross

Knocked up Ross

Looking up into the beautiful eyes I've grown so accustomed to, never once did it accrue to me that this was the day that would either end it all, or start it all.

"Hello," he said, a smile on his face.

"Hello," I replied.

Hugging the blanket to me, I closed my eyes and gave a full body stretch, when I was finished, I relaxed for a moment, and then opened my eyes again.

"How are you?"

"I'm okay," I replied, "A little hazy, but I think I'll be okay."

"Yeah. That's the usual side effect of this," he said with a smile.

Sitting up, I still held the blanket to me. I shuddered at the feeling of his soft hand running its way up my spine and then back down. My eyes closed, and I gently leaned into his touch.

"Would you like to stay for a while," he asked.

"I don't know."

He kissed my shoulder softly, his other hand moving up my side, gliding over my breast, causing me to give a low moan. His lips moved from my shoulder to my neck, kissing his way up. Reaching the corner of my jaw, I turned my head slightly, and gave him permission to take me.

Falling back onto his bed, he moved the blanket from my bare body, moving his on top of mine, the make out session growing.

The buzz from the hangovers we both had were ignored, as the pleasure of sex entered our system. Sweat formed on our bodies, our skin tinted red from the friction.

When he came, we laid in bed, touching each other, and then decided that I had stayed long enough.

Getting dressed, I left the apartment with my things, getting into a cab; I was taken to the other side of the city where I belonged, his number on a card in my pant pocket.

[font size="7"]A MONTH LATER

Picking up the phone, I bit my lip as I dialed the number, nervous of what he might say.

"Hello?"

The sound of his voice made me nervous.

"Hello," he said again.

"Ryan? Hi. It's um.... It's Christine."

"Do I know you Christine?"

"Um we spent the night together a month ago."

There was a pause, "Oh yeah. What's up?"

"Um.... Look, I really don't know how to say this, but....," I paused, and took a deep breath. Ryan was patiently waiting for me to say something, "I'm pregnant."

There was nothing for a while then he asked the question "Is it.... Is it mine?"

"I'm pretty sure."

"Pretty sure?"

"Yeah. You're the only one."

There was a pause.

"What are we going to do?"

"We? Look, I thought I would just call to let you know that I was pregnant. As far as what am I doing, I have no clue."

"You have to let me help."

"Thanks, but. No. I'll be fine," I felt my heart sink as I turned down his offer to help me, looking around the one room apartment, I know I would never be able to afford having a baby, "Goodbye, Ryan Ross."

Hanging up, I set the phone down, and placed my hand on my stomach. I inhaled deeply, and the breath came out in a shudder.

"Good Bye, Ryan Ross," I said again, softly.