Status: Slowly Active

Regrets? I've Had a Few.

Apologize

"Vicious!" Johnny hollered, rampaging through the small rooms. His eyes were glazed over and his eyebrow twitched with each step he took. "Where the fuck are ya?"

Elanor huddled behind him, desperately searching for Chloe. She nearly swallowed her tongue when she saw Sid leaning up against one of the walls, talking to some girl. His eyes were still red and he looked paler than usual.

"Vicious," Johnny snapped. "What the fuck are you doin'?"

"What?" Sid laughed. "I ain't doin' nothin'."

"No? Then what the hell is this?" Johnny grabbed Elanor's arm and flung her out in front of him. "What did you do to her?"

"Oh," Sid smirked. "She needed a little boost. She was too nervous."

"What the fuck did you give her, Sidney?"

"Relax, Rotten."

"No," Johnny narrowed his eyes, closing the gap between them. "I'll ask once more. What the hell did you give her?"

"I told you. I gave her a small pick-me-up."

"Drugs? You gave her drugs?!"

"Jeez, Rotten. What's gotten your knickers in a twist?"

"Where did you get them? What fuckin' idiot gave 'em to ya?"

Sid rolled his eyes, pushing himself away from the odd-looking brunette. He produced them small bag from his pocket, waving it around in front of Johnny's face. "Nobody important. Why? Do ya want some?"

"No, I don't fuckin' want some!"

"Then, what the--" Sid nearly fell over when Johnny's fist collided with his jaw. He stumbled forward a bit until his feet became stable, again. "What the fuck was that for, eh?"

"Are you completely mental?"

"Wha--"

"Apologize. Right now."

"To who?"

"Elanor," Johnny nodded to her. "Your fuckin' idiocy fucked her up."

"No." Sid spat, pushing past them. "She don't mean anything to me. Not enough to apologize."

"Sidney--"

"Fuck off." Sid mumbled. "Both of ya."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short! Hope you like it.