Status: Slowly Active

Regrets? I've Had a Few.

I Hate The Drugs But The Drugs Love Me

Elanor squinted as the harsh morning sun poured in over her skin. She yawned, stretching out over the thin sheet, curling her toes. Her red hair fell across her face, getting caught in the rhythmic breathing from her nostrils. She brought her hand down over her midsection, opening her eyes in surprise when she didn't feel her shirt from last night.
Panicked, she sat up quickly. Her surprise was etched clearly onto her face as she took in her surroundings slowly. Her outfit from the other night was gone, stripped from her body, and was replaced by her undergarments and a button-up white shirt; Whose she knew to be Sid's. Racking her memory for any hint as to what happened the other night, she frowned. Empty-handed.

"Awake, are ya?"

Elanor jumped off the bed in surprise. She stood on wobbly knees in front of a smirking Johnny Rotten; His orange hair disheveled and in disarray. She eyed him curiously. "Where are my clothes, Johnny?"

His smirk grew. "I dunno what you're talking about, my dear. But, from the sight I got this morning, I think you should ask Sidney."

"S-Sid?" Elanor coughed, blushing. "Where is Sid?"

"Last I saw, he was stumbling around trying to pull his pants on."

"His pants?" She choked.

"Yep," Johnny laughed, popping the 'p'. "You two mess around, eh?"

She shook her head violently. "N-No. Not at all."

"Right," Johnny laughed, wiggling his finger for her to follow him. He led her into the kitchen where Chloe was sitting, chewing on a piece of bubble gum, loudly. She waved at Elanor and winked at Johnny, nonchalantly. Johnny sat down by Chloe, draping his arm around her shoulders. "What's your opinion on this, eh, Chloe?"

"On?" Chloe grinned, eying Elanor excitedly. "I think we may have a coupling on our hands, 'ere."

"Oh, no. Not according to Elanor."

Elanor laughed desperately, placing her hand on her hip. "Nothing happened, I swear. I just... I don't know where Sid is. Or, even, how I got into bed last night. And, does anyone know where my clothes are?"

Johnny cackled, slapping his hand down on the table. "Our poor little American bird, gone off and forgotten her knickers."

Elanor groaned. "My knickers are on me, Johnny."

"We don't know they were there last night, love."

Elanor opened her mouth to retort when someone placed their hand on her shoulder, pulling her around to face them. "Sid?"

"D'you wake up alright, El?" Sid asked, a slight unkept look about him. He ran a hand through his messy hair, lighting a cigarette. "I didn't mean to leave you alone."

"I'm fine, but--"

"I put your clothes in the bathroom. They should be clean, now."

Elanor ignored Johnny and Chloe's rather vulgar and inappropriate gestures and began walking towards the bathroom; Peeking in and seeing her clothes neatly folded on the washing machine. "Why did you have to wash my clothes?"

"You bled on 'em, remember?"

Johnny smirked, "Nothing happened, eh?"

"She had an accident, John. That's all." Sid dismissed him easily, walking towards Elanor. "If you want, I could take you somewhere where we can get more blow. Maybe, some smack, if you're interested?"

Elanor ignored his question, "Why did you sleep without pants? Johnny said you were pulling them on this morning."

"I didn't want to chafe your leg."

"Oh?"

"Look," Sid sighed, fed up with the questions. "D'you want to do that or not? 'Cause I'm gonna be leavin' here, shortly."

"I was--"

"If you don't wanna go, you can stay here with Chloe and Rotten."

"No," Elanor jumped, not wanting Sid to leave her, again. "I'll go with you, just... Just let me get dressed."

Sid nodded, flicking his cigarette onto the hardwood floor. "Hurry up, then, love. I think it's about time you met Ma Vicious."

"Ma Vicious?"

"Yeah," Sid smirked. "My mum."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ma Vicious is coming up!! Please, don't forget to comment.