Status: Slowly Active

Regrets? I've Had a Few.

Blow

Elanor felt her jaw unhinge as the powdery substance went up her nostril cavity and speckled down into her throat. She clawed at the fabric around her chest, coughing, as she handed the banknote to Ms. Beverly. She took it slowly from Elanor's hand; Keeping one eye on her as she leaned over to inhale her poison.

Sid caused Elanor to jump, slightly, when he ran his hand ever-so gently up her back to the nape of her neck, soothing her. He pulled her into his chest and pecked her temple. "You alright, love?" He inhaled the sweet scent of her strawberry induced hair. "You don't have to if you don't want to, y'know."

"No," Elanor shook her head, coughing a bit. She was actually beginning to get used to all of the foreign substances she was putting into her body. Every now and then she would have her fits with a choice drug, but, then again, that was every now and then. Her round eyes made contact with Sid's and the subtlest hint of adoration shown through. "I want to do this. I want to do this with you."

Sid nodded sharply, taking the rolled up banknote from his mother and doing his line. He tossed the bill into the center of the table after he was finished and absentmindedly threw his arm around El's shoulder, pulling her just a tad bit closer to him.
Ms. Beverly smiled kindly at the two from across the table. Her wrinkle-adorned features lighting up at the sight of his son in love. Yes, love. He may not know it and she might not know it, but Ms. Beverly did. She could see it. Hell, even if you weren't staring directly at the two, you could feel it just because of the vibe they gave out. It said, 'We're here and we're together. Just try to split us up.'

"So, are you two going to be spending the night here?"

Sid nodded. "For the night, yeah."

"I'll fix up the guest room for you after supper." Ms. Beverly smiled. "John, wouldn't you like to show Elanor where she can clean up? Don't be a rude host."

Sid stood from the table, sending his mother a quick look. He tugged gently on Elanor's hand. "C'mon. I'll show you to the bathroom."

Elanor rose quickly, trying to keep pace with Sid. She looked over her shoulder with a polite smile before she followed her tour guide out of the room. "Thank you for your hospitality, Anne."

"Anytime, dear."

____________________

Elanor brushed her damp hair before tugging on an old shirt Sid had given her to wear. She looked down at herself, smoothing out her shorts, and headed to the bedroom. The room was dark when she got there, but not so much that she couldn't make out a familiar shape; Already under the covers with his hands behind his head. Waiting for her.

She swallowed the lump in her throat. Her knees were going wobbly. Palms were getting wet.

She had begun calling this the Sid routine. Every time she saw him the same things happened to her.

Sid observed her from the bed, beckoning her to join him under the covers. "I don't bite, El."

"I know--"

"Then, why the bloody hell are you taking so long? Get in 'ere."

Sid opened his arms for her, pulling her back close to his chest. He observed the slender shape of her silhouette in the dark. He ran his hands down her side, letting his fingers trace her knee before bringing the back up to her shoulder, only to repeat the process again.
His warm breath tickled her neck, causing those irritating small bumps to adorn her skin. She felt his lips brush her ear and could feel herself beginning to get wet. Subconsciously, she bucked her hips. Sid placed his fingers at the top of her shorts, dipping them inside the fabric; Going deeper each time. His arousal was clear when he pressed it up against Elanor's rear end, letting her know his situation.

Sid's fingers dipped inside once, getting the sticky wetness on his fingers, before he bit her neck. "Elanor?" His breathing was labored, hard and shallow. "Please?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Got caught up in updating my other stories, I nearly forgot about this one. I know -- How could I? The answer is simple; A lack of sleep and a lot of caffeine. Horrible combination. Well, anyways, thank you for reading and, please, don't forget to comment!

xoxo -
Meg.