Status: Slowly Active

Regrets? I've Had a Few.

E.M.I.

Elanor jumped back in surprise when the door flew open, smacking roughly into the wall before hanging limp in the doorway; Where two people now stood. Both were male and happened to be clad in mainly black. Their hair seemed to be spiked and greasy. The shorter one, with the orangish hair, smirked, stepping into the apartment.

He wrapped an arm around Chloe's shoulder and nodded towards the pile of broken glass. "Did I do that?" He laughed, taking a seat on the couch. He didn't even look Elanor's way until the other spoke up; Completely ignoring her.

"Who's this?" He asked, pointing rudely at Elanor.

His raven black hair caught her eye first, before she found his face. It wasn't what you'd call proportionate or perfectly shaped, but it still got her attention; Causing her to miss her cue to introduce herself. It wasn't that she was awestruck by him, it was just that he was so unlike anyone she'd ever met. An anarchist is what they called themselves. Chloe cleared her throat, smiling smugly at her.

"Um," Elanor shook her head. "I'm Elanor Williams." She stuck her hand out, only to pull it back in shyly when no one took it. She smiled nervously at the dark-haired man, playing with the ends of her hair. "Are you Johnny?"

"Me?" He laughed. "No," He pointed at the man sitting beside her. "That's Johnny, the lazy sod."

"Oh."

"So," Chloe grinned, attempting to subtly get Johnny's attention. "What brings you two here? Not that I don't enjoy your surprise visits."

"We need a place to crash." Johnny mumbled. He scratched the back of his neck as he stretched; Propping his legs up on the tiny glass table. "Someone found our old squattin' place."

Elanor glanced at Chloe. "Should I... ?"

"No," Chloe shook her head, grabbing Johnny's arm. "You can still stay here, El. You won't even notice 'em." She tugged Johnny behind her, giggling softly, as she led them into an empty room; Probably the main bedroom, or only bedroom.

An awkward silence took over the room. Elanor shifted nervously on the small couch, glancing up at the man. He wasn't looking at her. Instead, he was staring at the carpet. His eyebrows would furrow together and undo quickly, as if he were in deep thought.

"So," Elanor spoke up. "I guess this means we're gonna be roomin' together."

He nodded.

"You said you were squatting?"

He nodded, again.

Elanor groaned, crossing her legs. "Well, don't say anything."

The man laughed, walking over toward the couch and occupying the empty seat beside her. He tilted his head, watching her in amusement. "You Americans." He shook his head, chuckling softly. "Don't know nothin', do ya?"

"What?"

"I said--"

"I heard you," She snapped.

"Well, then," He held out his hand, smirking arrogantly. "Sid Vicious."
♠ ♠ ♠
The chapters will be longer after this, now that they've been introduced.

Thanks for reading. Comment, please.