Status: Slowly Active

Regrets? I've Had a Few.

Pretty Vacant

"What are they doing in there?" Elanor mumbled, peeking through the copper curtain her hair made between them. She arched an eyebrow, fingering the small hole at the bottom of her shirt. "They've been in there so long."

"Yeah," Sid nodded. He ran a hand through his messy hair and laughed; The off-beat sound filling the air. "Best not to know."

"Why?"

He smirked, leaning into the couch, and threw an arm over the back; His fingers laying right behind her head. He watched her closely before his face broke out into a crooked smile. "You don't know, do ya?" He shook his head, laughing loudly. "They're doin' what they always do. Doesn't take a smart one to figure it out."

Elanor frowned. "You mean... ?"

"Well, you're fast. Aren't ya?"

"Oh," Elanor lowered her head, letting her hair fall in front of her face as the burning feeling spread over her cheeks. "I thought they were doing something else."

"What else is there?"

"Talking," Elanor shrugged. "Anything, really."

"Is that all you think about?"

"Is that all you think about?"

"No," He mumbled, answering in a monotone. He acted completely uninterested. "Sex is boring."

"Hm." Elanor nodded. She shifted herself so that she could see him better. "Vicious?" She asked; Her attempt at changing the subject. "Are you really mean, or something?"

"No." He shook his head. "I'm not vicious, really. I consider myself to be kindhearted." He grinned, his face twisting into something of amusement. "I love my mum, actually."

Elanor laughed. "That's nice." She twiddled with her fingers while her brain racked her mind for something to say. "So, how do you two know Chloe?"

"She's a fan of The Sex Pistols," He eyed Elanor carefully; Watching her face for any sign of recognition. "That's our band."

"You're in a band?"

"Yeah," He grinned. He nodded his head quickly, clearly excited about mentioning it. "I'm the new bass player for 'em."

"Bass? I could never play bass."

"It's easy." He bragged. He formed his hands as if he were holding a bass and plucked at the air. "You just pick up a chord, go twang, and you've got music."

"That easy, eh?" Elanor laughed.

"Yeah."

"So," Elanor smiled, lolling her head to the left. "Is Sid your real name, then?"

"Just a name my mates gave me."

"So, you're name isn't really Sid Vicious?" He shook his head. "Then, is Johnny's really Johnny?"

"Yeah," He laughed. "But, not Rotten."

"Johnny Rotten?"

He nodded, scratching his arm. "Just a bit of fun, really."

"Oh," She glanced at the bedroom door quickly; Silently willing for it to open. The awkwardness in the room was just a little too much. "What's you're real name?"

"None of your business." He snapped, curling his lip a little. "If I wanted ya to know, I woulda told ya."

"Sorry," She whispered.

Sid stood up when the door finally did open; Walking quickly to the front door of the apartment and stalking out. Johnny arched an eyebrow, glancing curiously at Elanor. He gestured to the door, smirking. "You do that?"

"I didn't mean to--"

"No. It's alright, love." Johnny laughed. "He's always like that. Fuckin' pansy." He trudged over to the open door, pulling his tattered jacket back on. "Seven O'Clock."

"Come on," Chloe grinned, tugging on Elanor's hand.

"Where are we going?"

"My room."

"Why?"

"The boy's have a gig tonight," She opened a drawer on her dresser and pulled out a shirt, holding it out in front of Elanor; Sizing her up. "And, we're goin'."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to jade.violate., ACityCalledComa and Clara; for commenting. More out soon. Oh, and I used an actual Sid Vicious quote for the vicious answer. He actually said that.

Thanks for reading. Comment, please.