Status: Slowly Active

Regrets? I've Had a Few.

Bodies

Chloe and Elanor pushed their way through the crowded underground club, squeezing past the numerous bodies and random, out of place lighting fixture. The club was packed, leaving only a few inches of space between each person; Barely enough breathing room.

Scanning the room, Chloe spotted Johnny and the rest of the boys leaning up against the stage, crowding themselves away from the others. "Come on," She urged. "They're over 'ere."

Elanor pulled on the bottom of her shirt, feeling subconscious about her choice of attire. The neckline plunged down in a V to the middle of her chest, revealing an excess of her skin. "Chloe," She groaned, glancing nervously over her shoulder. "Why did you drag me here?"

"I didn't drag you," She laughed. "You coulda gone back to the flat before we got 'ere."

"When? You wouldn't let go of my wrist."

"Near the pub."

"No," Elanor shook her head, pulling back on her arm. "You had a hold of me then, too."

Chloe ignored her as they came upon the boys. Johnny was leaning against the edge of the stage, taking swigs from a liquor bottle while he watched the rest of the boys mess with their instruments. Elanor recognized Johnny and Sid, but there were two others that she couldn't put a name on.

"Elanor," Chloe grinned. "That there's Paul--" She pointed to a pale haired man, twirling around a drumstick. "--and that's Steve." She pointed to the other man, who only nodded in reply. "And, you already know those two."

"Chloe," Johnny tossed his empty bottle on the floor. "Go get me another one, eh?"

Chloe rolled her eyes before stalking off towards the bar. Elanor shifted, nervously, from foot to foot as the four pairs of eyes moved slowly to her. She laughed softly, curling her fingers. "Hello."

"You again?" Sid spoke, pulling his bass over his shoulder. He narrowed his eyes as his lip curled, once again; Something Elanor noticed he did when he was annoyed. "Who told you about this? No one invited ya."

"I--"

"Don't worry about him, love." Johnny laughed, slinging an arm over her shoulder. "He's no threat. He can't even play bass."

"Oi!" Sid snapped. He pushed roughly on Johnny's shoulder, slamming him against Elanor. "Shut up, Rotten."

Johnny ignored him, stretching his hand out to ruffle Sid's hair. He changed the pitch of his voice as he did so. "We just keep 'em around because he's so pretty."

"Yeah," Sid mumbled. "Better than this lot."

Sid glanced at Elanor quickly before climbing up on stage, following Steve. He gripped the neck of his bass tightly, keeping his back to them. Johnny sighed, giving Elanor's shoulder a small squeeze. "Gotta go, then. Enjoy the show."

Paul flashed a small smile before climbing up on the stage, too. He turned around and nodded for Elanor to walk over. "Elanor, eh?" He asked. "Sid told us about ya earlier. Wasn't too 'appy, though."

"Oh," Elanor sighed. "I didn't know he was going to react like that."

"Don't worry about Sidney." He laughed. He pointed to the bar, where Chloe stood talking with some blond girl with pale skin. "If ya wanna 'ave someone to keep ya company, that's my girl Harper, over there. She'll make ya feel welcome."

"Thank you."

Paul nodded before taking his spot on stage. Chloe waved Elanor over to her and Harper, smiling brightly. "El," She grinned. "This is Harper Ann Riley. She's with Paul."

"Nice to meet you," Harper held her hand out, smiling politely. "Chloe's told me a bit about you."

Elanor took it, feeling a lot better. "Well, you've got to be one of the few nice people here."

She laughed, waving her hand. "Don't let him get under your skin. He's really quite nice once you get past the viciousness."

"Is he always that rude?"

"No," Chloe shook her head, smirking. She leaned in close and nudged her shoulder. "I think he may like you."

"Well, he's got a funny way of showing it."

Elanor turned her attention to the stage once she heard the shriek of the guitar; Letting her eyes fall on none other than Sid Vicious. She was entranced by the way he moved around the stage, pointing and screaming at the crowd. Her ears soon adjusted to the sound and she found herself enjoying their set.

His eyes found hers and, for a moment, she could distinguish the faintest trace of a smile on his lips; Making his face seem a lot more welcoming. Maybe, tonight wouldn't be such a bad night, after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another update. Oh, and Harper Ann Riley was created by MakeXLoveXNotXWar. More Sid in the next chapter.

Thanks for reading. Comment, please.