Status: Slowly Active

Regrets? I've Had a Few.

New York

"How was that?" Johnny stepped, breathlessly, off the stage; His arm already winding around Chloe's waist. He wiped some sweat off his forehead before leading everyone over to the bar. "I need a fuckin' drink."

"Yeah," Sid nodded. He walked past Elanor, bumping her shoulder, roughly. Sid snatched up a bottle and brought it to his lips, chugging down the liquid furiously. "I'm fuckin' exhausted."

"You didn't even do nothin'." Johnny laughed.

"Oi!"

"Well?"

"Well," Sid snapped. "Let's see you play bass an' try to kick those fuckin' wankers off your legs."

Chloe shook her head. She smirked at Johnny, giving his upper arm a small squeeze. "Settle down, Johnny. Ignore 'em."

"Love," He nodded toward the doors. "Let's go."

Chloe gave Elanor a quick hug before leaving the club with Johnny. Paul had told Elanor that Johnny wasn't too fond of Sid and should stay away from the conversation when they're arguing; Advice that she wasn't about to ignore. Paul soon left with Harper a little while before Steve took off, leaving Elanor and Sid the only two left at the club.
Elanor frowned, quietly grabbing her bag, and turned away from the bar. She had watched him down four beers and they haven't even been there for more than ten minutes. She was almost at the door when someone put their hand on her shoulder.

"Ello, love." A balding man with yellow, rotten teeth smirked. His rank breath washed over her face, causing her to choke on her breath. "Whaddaya say we get out'a here? Eh, love?

"No, thank you. I was just leaving."

"Yeah? Well, so am I."

"Please," Elanor grunted. She tried to pull her hand back when she felt his long fingers wrap around her wrist. "You're hurting me. Let go."

"Come on." He grinned, inching closer to her face. "Just for a minute, love."

"No--" Elanor's eyes widened when she felt his lips move sloppily against hers. She tried to pull back, but his grip on her was too strong. She groaned against his mouth, trying to get away. He must have thought it was something of pleasure, because he crushed himself against her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She could nearly taste the alcohol.

"Oi!" Someone grabbed the man's shoulder, tearing him away from Elanor. The messy raven hair stood out against his pale skin. He curled his lip, stalking towards the man. His fingers formed into a fist and he raised it up, stumbling forward. "She said not to touch 'er."

"She wanted it!"

"Yeah?" Sid spat, grabbing the man's collar tightly. "She say it?"

"No, but--"

Sid smacked his head against his, hard. He stumbled back a bit, holding his forehead, while continuing to glare at the man. A small trickle of blood coated his forehead.

"I-I'm goin'." The man mumbled, disappearing into the crowd.

Elanor glanced at Sid, wrapping her arms around herself. "Thank you."

"That shit pisses me off." He grumbled. He arched an eyebrow at her, letting his eyes fall over her frail frame. "Ya alright?"

"I think so."

"Let's go, then." Sid walked out of the club before her, causing Elanor to quicken her pace to catch up. He'd allow himself to look at her every now and then; Only side-glances. "What made you wanna come 'ere?"

"Hm?"

"You're American," He observed. "Why are you 'ere?"

"Um," Elanor shook her head. "Just wanted to get away from home."

"Where you from?"

"New York."

"Bad?"

"Huh?"

"Was. It. Bad. There?" He spoke slowly, pronouncing each word as if he were speaking to a young child.

"No."

"Then why leave?"

"I don't know,"

He laughed. "Not the brightest are, ya?"

"Hey," Elanor snapped. "Don't try to--"

"We're 'ere." He interrupted, smirking slightly. He was about to open the door and walk inside, but, instead, held it open for Elanor. He watched her pass and frowned; He didn't want her assuming things.

She's had a rough night, he thought.

He was only trying to be nice. Maybe, some peace and quiet would do her good. But, that wasn't what was waiting in Chloe's flat when they got there. Both Elanor and Sid were mildly surprised when they opened the door to a mass of people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update. Sorry if it sort of sucks -- I'm tired.

Thanks for reading. Comment, please.