Status: Slowly Active

Regrets? I've Had a Few.

No Feelings

Elanor groaned as her back met with the hard surface of the wall, with a deafening crack. Her head lolled to the side while Sid's lips trailed down the smooth skin of her neck; Ignoring the pain from the contact with the wall. Her arms wrapped themselves around Sid's shoulders while his weaved their way around her waist, hoisting her up so that her legs could tie around him. Sid grunted, slipping the hem of her shirt up her midsection.

"Sid," Elanor panted. "Sid, we gotta--"

"Sh, love." He murmured, nipping at the sensitive area behind her ear. "Just relax."

His fingers brushed over her skin, teasing himself with the overwhelming sensation the contact gave him. Elanor mashed her lips together; Feeling intruded. While the drug gave Sid a sense of excitement, it had the opposite effect on Elanor. She felt invaded and betrayed by the man with the pale skin and raven hair. She stayed trapped between his body and the wall while he continued his ambush on her neck, slowly trailing up along her jawline.

"Sid, please." Elanor begged, attempting to push him off. "Please--"

"Goddammit." Sid snapped. He glared, pushing himself away from her. "What the fuck is it?"

She shook her head. "I... I just don't want to."

"Don't want to? Why the fuck didn't you say something before?"

"Because--"

"Because, why?"

"Because, I thought you wanted to."

He rolled his eyes, advancing on her again. "I do--"

"No, you don't."

"Yeah," He mocked. "I don't want any of this."

"See? It's just the drugs." Elanor whispered. "You don't like me."

"Where the fuck is all this comin' from? We were fine a minute ago!"

"No," Elanor mumbled, wrapping her arms around herself. "I'm sorry."

"What do you want, Elanor? Feelings? Is that it?" Sid laughed dryly, shaking his head. "I don't do that."

Elanor frowned, watching him through her eyelashes. He seemed completely normal, except for the fact that his eyes were a bit bloodshot. She was almost scared of him; She didn't like this Sid. "I thought you said sex was boring, Sid." Elanor asked.

"It is."

"Then--"

"Don't." He hissed. "I ain't tryin' to get nothin' from ya. You wanted it just as bad as I did."

"No--"

"Don't! Don't fuckin' lie to me, you fuckin' bitch."

"I'm not. I just think--"

"You're just like all the other girls out there," Sid smirked. "You can break 'em down, but they're still just a whore."

Elanor was a little bit shocked as she watched his head snap to the left; A small red mark forming on his right cheek from the collision. It had all happened so fast... She didn't mean to hit him. It was the only rational way she felt to react. Sid watched her from the corner of his eye, waiting for her next move.

"I-I'm sorry." Elanor stuttered. "I didn't mean to hit you so hard."

"Yeah?" Sid laughed, turning around to walk down the hallway. "Fuckin' bitch." He muttered.

Elanor watched him walk away; A frown on her mouth. That wasn't the Sid she was introduced to. He was different when he was on drugs. He would have stopped himself if he were sober, just like he did to the man at the bar. But, she didn't like this Sid.

No.

This Sid was different.
♠ ♠ ♠
As promised, here's an update before Monday. Wish me luck in college! I'll need it.

Thanks for reading. Comment, please.