Shadow Hearts

A hope... what just flew away from me

She found Mark’s apartment quickly. She climbed up the stairs and stood behind Mark’s apartment. She took a deep breath and knocked. No one answered. She knocked again. Again no answer. Then she saw, that the door was unlocked. She went in and saw there Mark as shocked as his brother was.
„What are you doing here, you are not dead?,“ he asked.
„As you see, no. I just wanted to tell you that I should hate you and hate myself and hate everything, but it isn’t so. I think... I think.. I think I love you...,“ she replied.
„And thats why you came here?,“ he laughed, „If yes, then you may go away in peace. I hate you. I won’t fall in love with some fuckin teenager I raped three days ago. And in fact I chose you, because I was too sorry of others. I hate you, I wish you would die. Now get the fuck off here.,“ he answered angrily.

Tasha ran out and cried out tears loudly. She ran and cried down the stairs, away from the house until she felt, she had no energy to move. She walked and felt that she would fall apart any minute and drown into her tears.
She finally sat on a bench in bus station... still crying. Those evil words split her heart and played again and again in her mind. She got up again and walked further crying. Tasha had walked for miles and miles and she didn’t know even, where she was going. As she saw the sign, which showed, that the town has ended, she walked further and further and she couldn’t stop her tears. It was night already and she didn’t want to go on. She sat under a bush and cried there. She wanted to fall asleep, but she couldn’t. She was thinking, that was she really in love so much. Probably not, but she realized the hating and hated him so much. She hated everything she saw. Now she really wanted to sleep, but no sleep was coming until tears dried and clued two eyelashes together.

When she woke up, it was silent. Nobody was around there. Tasha got up and felt, that she was hungry. She didn’t cry anymore, but burden to carry was hard. She didn’t want to eat anymore, cause she knew that the end was close. She took her steps to Barryland cliff, which wasn’t far from there.

In 15 minutes walk, she was there. Standing on the edge of high Barryland cliff. She put her bag beside her and watched down. It was creepy, but she knew that she wanted to finish her sad life to born again in another life a better person with better life. Tasha took deep breath and was ready to jump in every second.
A man stopped the car and was walking towards to Tasha, silent. She didn’t here that.
„What is a young beautiful girl like you doing over here?,“ asked he realizing Tasha’s plans.
„Watching the view of course,“ answered she in ironic voice.
„Well, take my hand and lets watch the view together,“ replied the man.
Against her will, she took the man’s hand. Tasha understood, that she cannot force an innocent man to walk that path, which was chosen to her. She realized, that this man is gonna play a very important role in her life.
Tasha stepped back, sat down and fell into tears.
„I gave all my hope to him, and leave none to me,“ said she crying and sadly.