Shadow Hearts

The New Begginning

Now they have been together almost 5 days. Tasha’s willing to live has come back. She smiles and she knows, that Gerard is great supporter and friend. Or maybe even more.
It was almost late night. Tasha stood up and went beside the bed. Gerard went too. Then they stood there together. Then Gerard said:
„Well, when we first met, I knew that you’re special. I saw even behind 20 meters, that you are the girl, I wanna be together with. I don’t know what I was thinking, but I knew, that I had to go home that way. And there was you. It was the best thing, I’ve ever done in my life.. That I saved your life. I really-really love you. I do.“
Tasha answered: „I love you too. And now, Kiss me and promise, that you’re never-ever going to leave me.“
„I won’t,“ said Gerard.
Then Gerard kissed her lips smoothly. And again. And again. He let his tongue exploring Tasha's mouth and suddenly their tongues met out there. Tasha closed her eyes and felt very good. But Gerard let his hands under Tasha’s shirt. And Tasha didn’t mind. He touched every curve. They both were kissing and feeling complete pleasure. Then Tasha slided her fingers through Gerard’s hair and started undoing Gerard’s jeans. His jeans fell down. Gerard pulled his hands slightly out of Tasha’s shirt. He did the same with Tasha’s jeans. Still kissing. Meanwhile Tasha pulled off Gerard’s jacket. And t-shirt. Then Gerard took off Tasha’s shirt and undid the bra. Then he let Tasha’s underpants fall down... and kissed hardly. Tasha ended the hard kiss and touched whole Gerard’s body. Then kissed his neck, and let her tongue fall lower and lower.She squatted. Then she slipped her fingers into Gerard’s underpants and pulled them down. She stood up and pushed Gerard a little. They both fell into the bed.
Gerard pushed in and Tasha moaned slightly. He kissed Tasha’s breast and licked with a tongue until her neck and up until chin and then bit her lip. Gerard pushed in again and Tasha let out louder moan. Then Tasha kissed Gerard’s cheeks and scratched his chest delicately.
She kissed Gerard again passionately.
Tasha got off Gerard and lay across the bed.
„You know. I grabbed my hope back and gave it to you. Without you... I’m nothing, „ she said.
„I’m always with you, don’t worry. I just love you so much...“