Shadow Hearts

First day in total fun

Saturday appeared from somewhere and asked Friday to leave. It was Saturday noon, when Gerard and Tasha woke up.
„What do you think. May we have some entertainment?,“ asked Gerard.
„What do you mean of ’entertainment’?,“ replied Tasha in low voice.
„I mean like...,“ Gerard did a pause and then said loudly and happily „Amusement park“
Tasha was lost in thought and then said in doubt: „Oh dear Gee. I don’t know is it good idea.“
„Of course it is. When did you last go to amusement park?“
„Ohhh. I had those satanist-years and and... I guess it was then, when I was 13...“
„You see. We must repair that mistake. Now dress up and let’s go.“
„Ok,“ said Tasha happily.
They both dressed quickly and were ready to go. Before going they ate fast something and then ran away to car and drove away. They looked like two young kids going to amusement park or zoo. So happy.

They ran into a car and drove to an amusement park. Then they walked to a ticket booth. Tasha squatted and Gerard asked: "Can I have two day tickets?"
"Yes, but who is the other?"
"Me!!!," said Tasha jumping up and frightening the life out of the ticket clerk. "Oh, don't do that again! It was scary," said the ticket clerk and gave the tickets. First the went to 'American railway'. Just when the train started, Tasha started screaming. Gerard held his mouth shut and smirked only at Tasha, but when the train get to the highest place and then drove fast to the lowest place, couldn't Gerard keep the scream away.
"That was scary," said Tasha after the race. "Maybe, but I know you want something truly scary," replied Gerard grabbing Tasha's hand and running towards to 'Ghost train'.
All ride Gerard tried to frighten Tasha and Tasha tried to frighten Gerard.
That day slipped by very fast. It was quite late evening and the amusement park doors should be closed in any minutes. Two young lovers left the park. Then they went to an Italian
pizza restaurant and ate a pizza for two. After that, they went home. They turned on Dresden Dolls CD. "Do you know how beautiful eyes you've got?," asked Tasha. "And have you any idea, how beautiful just you are?," replied Gerard.Then Gerard tilted towards to Tasha and kissed her.