Status: You guys were great! Thank you! Be on the look out for my new story, Bottom of the Bottle.

The Forbidden Fruit

Chapter 1

Typical. On the first day of school, my favorite heel brakes. I sigh as I go back into my closet and search through it for some shoe that would look moderately okay with my outfit/ I settled on some black peep-toes and rushed down stairs and out of the house, I didn’t need to be late. I slid into my car quickly and rushed of to school, making it there in about 10 minutes. I parked my car and walked into the school, trying to ignore the looks from other students. Was it that obvious that I was new?

I already got my schedule in the mail, along with a map, which I memorized, and zoomed off to my first period. The sound of my heels made the teacher look up to at me, and I noticed he was incredibly hot. His hair was a mocha brown which accented his ice blue eyes. His skin was tanned, but I didn’t know if that was from the summer break or if he was naturally tan. I hid my blush as he got up and walked towards me.

“Hi, I’m Derrick Ward, you must be the new teacher, Miss Barner, right?” He asked, shaking my hand.

“U-uh…” I stuttered.

“I know that it’s typical for young teachers to be hot and sexy, but isn’t that skirt a little too short?” He pointed to my mid-thigh skirt, which barely passed dress code.

“I’m n-not…” Why was I stuttering?

“Not what?”

“I don’t teach…” He gave me an odd look, “I’m a student?” I asked.

Realization flashed across his face, “I’m so sorry. Uh, well…”

This was not how my first day was supposed to go, “I’m Maria Maxwell.”

“Oh! You’re new.”

I nodded my head stupidly, “Yup.”

“You’re in my first period, right?” He asked, walking back to his desk.

“Yeah.” I followed him.

“Look… I’m sorry. It was out of line for me and I hope this isn’t going to be awkward.”

“Oh, no problem.” I smiled, looking into his dreamy eyes.

I have to stop that, I cannot be crushing on my History teacher! That’s like… unethical. Well, I’m not really employed here, and us teenagers aren’t known for ethics… Stop! I snapped back into reality, “What?”

“I asked if you could help me wash the tables, I’m horrible at cleaning. I swear, everything’s dirtier after I’m done.” I laughed at him.

He had a nice laugh, deep and hearty. I mentally slapped myself, “Sure, where’s the cleaner?”

He pointed to back cabinet and handed me some paper towels, then went back to his desk. I walked over and got the cleaner out, spraying the tables and then cleaned them meticulously, wiping off the summer grime. After about 10 minutes I was done, right as the bell rang. I quickly put the stuff away and walked back to my seat, ready for the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I keep it or throw it away?
Eh..

M's outfit.