Status: You guys were great! Thank you! Be on the look out for my new story, Bottom of the Bottle.

The Forbidden Fruit

Chapter 18

“I just might have to.” Derrick flirted.

I smiled, inching towards him, chewing on my Oreos. He stood there, a half smile on his face. The washing machine buzzer sounded, startling both Derrick and I. I swallowed about half of my mouthful of Oreos, still staring at Derrick.

“Now what are you going to do?” I asked quietly, smirking.

“I think you should switch the clothes.” Derrick said, scratching his neck, turning away from me.

“Derrick.” I said, swallowing all of my Oreos, “Come on.”

“Maria, you know I can’t!”

“No one has to know.” I said, stepping closer to him.

“It’s still morally wrong!” Derrick said, stepping back from me.

“How many 27 year olds are known for their morals?” I asked, scanning my eyes over his body.

“Really, you should get the laundry.”

“Are you… scared?” I asked, running a finger down his chest.

He swallowed hard, shaking his head. I leaned up, whispering into his ear, purposefully pressing myself against him.

"Are you?"

“M-Maria.”

My lips came dangerously close to his. I felt his ragged, warm breath on my lips. I moved my eyes from his lips to his eyes, he looked down at me.

“Maria.” He gained some confidence.

I was lost in his ice blue eyes, almost like a swirling ice storm. His hands were pressed against the wall, almost like they were there to stop them from moving. He closed his eyes tightly, and I could see them move behind his lids. My hands gripped his shoulders and his eyes opened slowly.

“Maria, you really should get of-”

I pressed my lips firmly to his, moving my hands up to his hair. I fingered the soft brown locks, losing myself in some sort of ecstasy. He stood there for a minute, then reluctantly moved his hands from the wall to my hips, pressing his fingers into my hip bones roughly. I ripped him off of the wall, stumbling backwards until my legs hit the couch. He pushed me down onto it, never breaking the kiss. I fell with a thump onto the smooth leather couch, instantly wrapping my arms around his neck and pulled him to me.

He fell onto me gently, almost instantly straddling me. I opened my mouth, and his tongue slid in, exploring the somewhat familiar territory. I let out a quiet moan, having it echo in the otherwise quiet house. His hands slithered up my shirt, massaging the top of my hip bones. My hands jumped to his track shirt, which fit snugly on his strong body, trying to lift it off of him. He pushed himself off of me, quickly discarding his shirt. I leaned up to kiss him, my hands feeling the recently exposed flesh.

I pulled him back down with my lips, wrapping my arms around his neck securely. My shirt rose up slightly, and the feel of skin touching sent a shiver down spine. I let out another moan, pressing my hips against his. He pulled away from me, roughly taking my shirt off. His eyes scanned my exposed upper half, almost hungrily. I bit my lip, suppressing a smile. His eyes flicked to mine.

“Shh.” I said, leaning up, attaching his lips to mine.

He succumbed and laid back down, breaking his lips away from mine and planting them onto my neck. His hands moved down to my waist drumming his fingers while he gently sucked on my neck. I tickled my fingers down to his waistband, gently pulling it away. He sat up quickly.

“Ugh.” I groaned, cutting him off.

“Maria, I’m sorry!” He cried, “I just… can’t.”

I rolled my eyes, “I know.”

“It just… well for one, you’re underage.”

“Barely! My birthday is in two months.”

“Then maybe in two months we’ll try this again.”

“Derrick.” I sighed, peeling my sticky body off of the leather couch and propped myself up on my elbows.

“Maria, I’m serious! Okay?” He sighed, trying hard not to look at my exposed leopard bra.

I gazed dreamily at Derrick’s slightly toned midsection, sighing in content.

“Maria!” He said, snapping his fingers in front of me.

“I’m listening.” I said, looking up to his face.

“I’m not going to kick you out.” He said quietly after a moment of silence.

I smiled up at him, “You’re making progress.”

“Can you put your shirt on?” He asked, looking down at the carpet.

“I think this is pretty comfy. Maybe I’ll go without my pants, too.”

“Don’t!” He said quickly, “I mean… Just put your shirt on.”

I stretched, pushing my chest out to him, and bent over him to grab my shirt, purposefully rubbing my bra on his arm. I felt him shudder, taking a quick breath him. He slowly picked me up off of him and set me down on the couch. I frowned at him playfully and slowly put my shirt on.

“I guess I should do the laundry.” I sighed contently, pushing myself off the couch and walked into the laundry room.

I heard Derrick groan from the living room and I smirked to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
L-O-V-E I-T?
Well, keep doing what you do!
How was it?