Almost Easy

Clubbing drunks

The fight ended in a tie. There was no rematch declared, and we couldn’t help, but laugh.

“This is so gay!” Karina yelled.

“I know!! So, what? Neither of us gets the belt thingy?”

“No! I wanted it!”

“Well I wanted it!

“Too bad! It’s mine!”

“Says who? Psh!!”

“Alright, ladies, calm down.”

“Brian!”

“Bryan!” We yelled at the same time.

They both turned, and looked between us.

“Syn!”

“Money!” We yelled at the same time.

They rolled their eyes, and engulfed us in bone-crushing hugs.

“What up, Monte?” I asked, with a smile.

“Nothing really, just came to watch Kare fight. You know how it is.” He shrugged.

“No, I really don’t.” I shook my head.

“Shut up, stupid.” Bryan said, narrowing his eyes.

“Hey.” Brian warned.

“Oh my god!! Kari!!” Kimberly yelled, rushing over.

They hugged, quickly, before Karina turned back to me.

“We should totally go party!” She enthused.

“Hoo-rah!” I yelled, as we walked towards the exit of the club.

Johnny drug his feet as he followed us out of the club, and reluctantly got in the back of Jimmy’s Hummer, as Bryan, and Karina sat in the back seat of my car, and Brian sat in the passenger’s seat.

We rocked out to Bat Country, all the way home. When we got there, there was an unfamiliar car in my driveway. I cautiously got out, and took slow steps until Johnny squeezed my arm reassuringly as I passed.

“Nathan, what’s up, man?” He asked, doing the man-hug, that they all do.

“Who’s the hottie?” Nathan asked, glancing at me.

“Eww! Incest, much?!” I shrieked.

“Sarah?!”

“DUH!!” I said, making my retarded face.

“Oh my god!” He yelled, running over, and spinning me in a circle.

“You called?” Zacky asked, dryly.

“Shut up! That is so old.” I rolled my eyes.

“Why are you so mean to me?” He asked.

“Cause it’s so easy?” I suggested.

He turned away, and pouted, crossing his arms over his chest, as I kissed Nathan’s cheek.

“What’s up, boy?” Brian asked, doing the man-hug thing with him, like Johnny had done.

Me, Karina, and Kimberly walked into the house, with our heads close together, talking quietly, as the guys all talked with my baby brother. Tanya followed us in, not having been introduced to Kari yet. We started the shots, then moved to mixing drinks.

All the alcohol, 2 hours, and 19 giggle fits later, the guys came in, and saw how smashed we were.

“Let’s go change!” I giggled, dragging Karina up the stairs, as Kim stumbled up after us.

After another 30 an hour, we were all changed into a different outfit, and we bound down the stairs, miraculously not falling on our faces. When we reached the bottom, we mauled our men.

“We wanna go club hopping.” I pouted to Brian.

“In the state you’re in? Don’t think so.” He smirked.

“But Bri!! Please?” I pouted, giving him my best sad face. . .which was a lot better then I thought it would be, because a couple tears actually fell from my eyes.

“Oh, baby! Don’t cry. Okay, okay, we can go out.” He cooed, dabbing the tears from my face.

“Thanks, Brian.” I sighed, snuggling into his side, as we walked to Jimmy’s hummer.

Matt went to be a sober cab, while Jimmy, Nathan, and Johnny stayed to watch my house. . .even though I had a butler, but who cares. We went back to Club La Vela, being as the fights were over, and it was a lot more of a party place at night.

Me, and Kari went into the Club together, as Kim stayed in the car to make out with Zack. I’m sure even in our drunken state, none of us wanted to be there, when it progressed.

We entered the club with Brian, and Bryan, close at our side, keeping a watchful eye, on everyone around us. I glanced over, and noticed Kari’s clothing.

“What are you wearing?” I slurred.

“Hollister.” She said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Who are you?” I demanded, feeling to sober.

“Karina, duh.” She rolled her eyes.

“My Karina doesn’t wear that much pink.” I pouted.

“Your Karina has always, worn pink.” She said, eyeing me up and down.

“Dude, don’t refer to yourself in 3rd person, it’s just weird.” Matt piped up from behind us.

“But a good weird.” I countered.

I don’t know how we sobered up so fast, but suddenly, me and Karina, were being completely serious, and not tripping over microscopic cracks in the floor.

“Dance with me!” She called, when ‘Ransom’ In’ by Drake came on.

I scoffed, at the music, but by the time we were on the floor, my hips were swaying to the beat.

’Im a hard gotta get along wit
get on a song wit
where shit be going right
well I just flip it to the wrong shit
the team that I belong to
tha artists I put on wit
dont ever ask for nothin cause them niggaz got they own shit
feel Weezy like a mouthful of hot peppers
black Ferrari with the red seats
I call it playin checkers
Im never doing verses
Im forever giving lectures
if youre tryna meet with money
Id be happy to connect ya
life is, better than its ever been
scheduling million dollar meetings with the president
someone cut the lights, oh
where is Thomas Edison’


When we got off the floor, Brian smiled at me, and shook his head.

“That was hot.” He winked.

I smiled, and took his hand as the song ‘I’m Broken’ by Seether came on. We spun in slow circles, keeping our arms circled around each other, possessively.

“The worst is over now,
And we can breath again,
I wanna hold you high,
And steal my pain,
Away.

There’s so much left to learn,
And noone left to fight,
I wanna hold you high,
And steal your pain.”
Brian sang in my ear, causing me to lay my head on his chest, as the song ended.

We walked off the floor, and got drinks from the bar, before joining the others at a table.

“Cheers, to the kick ass album, that will be out in ‘10.” Matt said.

“Cheers.” I said, clinking my glass against his glass of Dr. Pepper.

There were many more toasts that night, though most of them didn’t really make much sense, I think the only made them up, so we all had to drink. By the end of the night, it was like me and Kari had never sobered up. We might have puked somewhere in the club. I’m not sure I remember or not. . .maybe that was Kimberly. . .anyways, we were all so wasted, except Matt of course. Me, Kari, and Kim snuggled up together in the back seat, and most likely ended up falling asleep like that, beause the next thing I knew, I was being carried up the stairs, ready to throw up. . .I did. I started coughing after that, and even as drunk as I was, I was to embarrassed to look at Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
~~~~Rawr!
(Sarah^^^)
~~~~~Kari
(Karina^^^)
~~~~~~~Kim
(Kimberly^^^)

Haha, another update!! I can't believe how fast I got that one up!!

Thanx to:
Lover_Gurl<------I love you, too! <3333
xxEmoXXChickxx410xx<-----You are a kick ass writer, too!! <3
Clik(x2)<-----I would totally make you one!! :D <3
Hollywood Undead<-----You're awesome, Izzy!! :P <3
kmv(x2)<----I love you, too!!! =D<3


Ily, all!!

<3 Kit Kat