Almost Easy

Restaurants

Finally at the restaurant and seated, I looked at the menu and sighed. Matt sure did know how to choose a place to eat. I couldn’t choose what to eat, it all sounded so good!!

I decided to just go with my favorite food, and ordered, spaghetti and meatballs. As we waited for our food Kimberly grinned at me from across the table.

“What?” I asked.

“I can read your mind.” She snickered.

“What?” I asked, a little freaked out.

“You wish you were with BRIAN!!” She mouthed.

Zacky and Matt were engrossed in a conversation about the next tour, and I glared at her.

She made kissing sounds, and I kicked her with the heel of my shoe, under the table.

“Ow!” She yelped.

Matt and Zacky were looking between us like we were insane.

“Stop it.” I hissed to Kimberly.

She turned around, staddling her chair, and wrapped her arms around herself, like she was making out with someone.

I scooted way down in my chair, and reached my heel out, and stuck it in her butt crack.

“I don’t like anal!!” She screamed jumping up.

I gasped. Everyone turned to us, then burst out laughing, even the most stuck up people. I covered my face embarrassed.

“Can we take you, two anywhere?” Matt breathed in my ear, when I sat up straight.

I bit my lip and shrugged. Little tinkling sounds surrounded us, and we looked up, to see everyone clinking their glasses with their forks, as they stared at me and Matt.

Both Matt and I blushed as we looked at each other. Matt smiled and shrugged. He cupped my face in his hand, and brought my lips up to his, and kissed me.

I melted against his soft full lips. Everyone clapped.

“What the hell?!” A voice sounded, from the doorway.

“Do you follow us, everywhere?!” Matt bellowed, shooting to his feet.

“What the hell was that?!” Brian demanded.

“None of your business!!” Matt screamed.

“Sir, your disrupting the guests, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave.” The waiter told Brian.

“What about them, they weren’t disrupting the guests?” He shot, gesturing to Matt and me.

“The other guests requested the kiss. Now please leave.”

Brian stormed out, and I looked at my hands, in my lap.

“I ruin everything.” I whispered to myself.

“What?” Matt demanded, turning to me.

I shook my head, and turned away.

“You do not. That was not your fault.” Matt told me, kneeling in front of me.

“Feels like it was.” I shrugged, averting my eyes.

“No. That was Brian being Brian.” Matt said, lifting my face with his fingers.

My eyes watered, and I angrily wiped them away. I got up from the table and walked into the bathroom. I leaned against the counter, for a second, letting the tears flow, before wiping them away and reapplying my make-up.

“Hey, you’re the girl here with M. Shadows.” A voice sounded behind me.

“Yeah, that’s me.” I rolled my eyes.

“I’m Tanya. I’m here with Tripp.” She said.

I turned around and smiled.

“Can I meet him?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Can I met M. Shadows?” She bargained.

“Hell, I’ll introduce you to god, if I can meet Tripp.” I laughed.

“Alright, sexy lady, let’s go.” She smiled, taking my arms.

I rolled my eyes, and we walked to a table not 2 tables away from ours. Matt looked at me confused. I smiled and shrugged.

“Derek?” Tanya said.

“Yeah, hun?” He asked, looking up.

“I want you to meet someone.”

“Hi…” He said, staring at me.

I looked down, and blushed self-consciously.

“I’m Sarah Jansen.” I smiled, looking up.

“I’m Derek Tribbett.” He smiled, holding his hand out.

I took his hand, and he lightly kissed the back of my hand.

“Alright, my turn.” Tanya said, dragging me away.

I laughed, at how anxious she was.

“Matt?” I asked, just like Tanya had to Derek.

“Yeah?” He asked.

He didn’t look up at me.

“Matt.” I said.

“What?” He asked, looking at me.

“I’m Tanya Gretchen.” Tanya said.

“I’m Matt Sanders.” He said, turning to his food.

“He’s an ass, I’ll introduce you to Brian, when I can get him to come out.”

“Didn’t he just come make scene?”

“Yeah.”

“Are you like the groupie?…Not to be rude.” She quickly said.

“No. I can see where your coming from though. No, me and Brian were so supposed to come out tomorrow, then we got into a fight, and he canceled, and Valary cheated on Matt, so I was supposed to go out with him tomorrow, but I have to go out on a date with a cop, to get out of a speeding ticket…oh god I sound like such a slut.” I laughed.

“No, actually I have to go on a date with a cop tomorrow, too. Do you wanna double?” She asked.

“I don’t have his number. I wouldn’t even have his name if I hadn’t hacked the PCPD website.”

“Oh.” She said.

“Well, I better eat. Got a cell?”

“Yeah, just give me your number.”

“1417-323-4837.”

“Alright, you’ll hear from me in a bit.”

I sat down and took a bite of my spaghetti, when I felt my phone vibrate in my bra. I spit out my food and laughed.

Matt glanced at me. I pulled out my phone.

“Heya, bitch, It’s Tanya. Xoxo.” I laughed, and as I was entering her number into a contact my phone vibrated again.

“Heya, bitch, It’s Derek. I stole your number from Tanya, lol. Xoxo.” Another text read.

I laughed and flipped him off. He winked and pretended to catch it and put it in his pocket.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked into the house, and dropped onto the couch, still fully clothed.

“I can’t believe you didn’t introduce me to TRIPP!!” Kimberly screamed.

“It wasn’t my place to do that.” I sighed.

“Trip, what? Who fell?” Brian asked, peeking around the corner.

“Nobody fell. Tripp, Sinister, Derek Tribbett.” I groaned.

“You met Derek Tribbett?” Brian demanded.

“Yes, damn it!!” I yelled.

“Sorry, maybe you need Matt to cheer you up.” Brian scowled, then he disappeared.

“Matt, set him straight, there is nothing going on between us.” I hissed.

“That’s not what it seemed like in the restaurant.” He raised his eyebrow.

“Damn it, Matthew!! We are nothing!!” I stomped to the kitchen, where Brian was resting his head in his hands.

I grabbed him by the hair, turned him around, and jammed my lips to his. He was ridged with shock, but he soon melted into the kiss, and he placed one hand on my waist, and tangled the other one in my hair.

“Yes!!” A victory cry sounded, from the kitchen doorway.

I turned and Matt was standing there.

“That was your plan all along.” I said.

“Well, duh.” He said.

“Thank you, Matt.” I smiled.

“That dress…is driving me insane.” Brian said, running his hand up and down my side.