Almost Easy

Drinking

I giggled at Brian, smiling up at him. I kissed his collar bone, and gently bit down.

“Mmm, that feels awesome.” Brian breathed.

“Hmmm.” I sighed.

“Cause I really always knew that my little crime, would be cold, that’s why I got a heater for your thighs.” I sang quietly.

I felt Brian’s hips moving and I looked down to see him mock ‘Jacking off’.

“BRIAN!!” I yelled.

“What?” He asked, laughing.

“That’s disgusting.” I laughed, pushing him.

“You sang it.” He said.

“You did it.” I said.

“You’ve seen our concerts. C’mon Sarah. You know me.” He said, smiling widely.

“Shut up, Brian. That’s gross.” I said, closing my eyes.

“Thank you!! Maybe he’ll quit doing it at the concerts.” Jimmy laughed, walking in.

“Doubt it.” Brian and I said, at the same time.

“A guy can dream.” Jimmy sighed.

I smirked at him.

“You guys made up!!” Jimmy screamed suddenly, as a smile appeared on his lips.

“Yeah.” We laughed.

“That is so fucking awesome!!” He yelled, excitedly.

“We know.” I sighed.

“So. . .are you guys together yet?” He asked, nonchalantly.

“Jimmy!!” I yelled.

“What?! I’m honestly curious!!” He protested.

“Yes, we are.” Brian said, slipping his arm around my waist, possessively.

“Great!! When do we celebrate?” Jimmy asked, rubbing his hands together.

‘I never made it as a wise-man,
I couldn’t cut it as a poor man, stealing.
Tired of living like a blind man,
I’m sick of sign without a sense of feeling.’


Saved by the phone.

PARTY!! Bitch, we’re coming over. Address, favorite drinks, favorite music, anything you need to party it up, cause we’re getting WASTED!! Xoxo. Tanie.

“Now.” I smirked at Jimmy, before clicking ‘reply’.

YEAH!!! We’re celebrating my and Brian’s make up!! I’ll meet you guys at the liquor store!! Oh, and if you could pick up a jug of half-and-half that would be great. Xoxo, Rarah.

What for?

That was quick.

A mixed drink.

Sounds, ish, but I’ll do it.

“You coming or am I forced to do this alone?” I asked, turning to Brian.

“Screw him, I’m going!!” Jimmy protested.

“I’ll go, baby.” Brian murmured, kissing me, completely ignoring Jimmy.

“Sorry, Jimbo.” I said, shrugging as we walked out of the house, to my car.

We rode in silence as I drove in the direction of the liquor store.

“What is this?” Brian demanded, looking at the roof of my car that was cover in pictures.

“Don’t say it Brian, I already feel like a stalker.” I sighed.

“It’s adorable, and I’m happy that you didn’t just forget about the band, as soon as you started hating me.” He murmured, running his fingertips over my pictures.

“I never hated you Brian.” I sighed.

“Yeah, you did. You told me every time you answered the phone when I called. Not that you did that much either, but you told me you hated me.”

“Brian, I was pissed at you. You were such a prick on graduation, I didn’t think about all the years that we had been friends, I let my anger blind me. It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have made such a big deal. It’s not like I really like him anyways.” I shrugged.

“I can see that.” Brian said, nodding as he scanned over the pictures on the roof.

“Brian, don’t say it. Just because he’s there. . .” I started.

“You loved him, Sarah. Don’t lie about it. I’m sorry. I was stupid, jealous, high, drunk, pissed off. . . There was no way I would have been able to stop myself from doing it, even if I had wanted to stop myself.”

“We’re here.” I murmured stepping out of the car.

“Sarah!!” A high-pitched voice said.

“Derek.” I called, in the same voice.

“You were supposed to say Tanya.” He grumbled, getting up from behind a car.

“Derek, she’s right there.” I said, pointing in front of me.

Tanya laughed, from her place against the car.

“You said you were going inside.” Derek sighed.

“I was, but then I decided to wait for Sarah.”

Brian cleared his throat, from beside me.

“I’m Tanya Gretchen.” Tanya extended her hand.

“I’m Brian Haner Jr.” Brian said, shaking her hand.

“So. . .Synyster Gates. . .” Tripp said walking up.

“So. . .Sinister. . .” Brian copied him.

I snorted.

“Yourawesomeandiloveyourmusicandyourmyidol.” Tripp said, stumbling over his words.

Brian stared at him for a minute before saying.

“Now at human speed.”

Tanya and I burst into a fit of laughter, before leaving the guys outside to get more booze.

“Smirnoff, Raspberry is the shit.” I placed it in the basket.

“151, bitch.” Tanya said, placing it next to the Smirnoff.

“I need another bottle of JD.” I picked it up.

“What are you mixing that half-and-half with?”

“Shit, thanks, for reminding me.” I laughed.

I walked around the shelf and picked up2 bottles of Blue Raspberry, Cherry, Grape, Sour Apple, and Strawberry Pucker.

“You didn’t answer my question.” Tanya said.

“It’s call Skittles. You mix it with all these Puckers, and it tastes like candy.” I explained.

“Oh, Okay.” Tanya nodded.

"Ummm, Peach Snapps!!!" I laughed, tossing it into the basket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please note that some of the pictures on the 'Roof of her car' Are personal to me, All of them except the ones of Avenged Sevenfold are.